Chapter 34-Dad

1 hour before

Hardin's POV
I get to London and my dad gives me his location and we are at his house.I get out of my Uber and knock in this big house and my dad answers.

Vance's POV
"Hardin"I say and he hugs me.

Hardin's POV
"Hey dad"I say and hug him back.

Vance's POV
"How have you been son"I ask as we walk inside and he looks around my house.

Hardin's POV
"I'm great dad"I say and we sit in the couch.

Vance's POV
"I haven't seen you in like 5 years I missed you hardin"I say.

Hardin's POV
"Yeah me too"I say.

Vance's POV
"How's James"I ask him
"Does he still doesn't like me for what I did"I say.

Hardin's POV
"I told him too come but he didn't want to but you got to understand him"I say.

Vance's POV
"Yeah"I say.

Hardin's POV
"How Kim and smith"I ask him.

Vance's POV
"They are great"I say and we get quiet for a moment.
"I heard from your mom that you have bone cancer"I say and I start to cry.

Hardin's POV
"Yeah but im fine im taking my meds"I say abs try to cheer him up because everyone thinks I'm doing which I am but I can't tell them.

Vance's POV
"This sounds different this is not the hardin I know"I say Ave start that he had a girlfriend.

Hardin's POV
"Well I'm doing it for my girlfriend tessa because I love her"I say.

Vance's POV
"Have you told your mom about this girl"I say.

Hardin's POV
"No because then she's going to overeact especially because she has money"I say.

Vance's POV
"I get you don't tell her"I say and he laughs.
"Well you know where your room is Kimberly and smith will be here soon she's picking him up from school so go unpack or go to sleep"I say and be goes upstairs.

Hardin's POV
I go upstairs and start to unpack and I'm going to call tessa and tell her I'm here in London.It rings but she doesn't answer so I'm just going to sleep.