Chapter 63- Will you marry me?

Hardin's POV
I get to the place where were going to have dinner but im going to the place where I'm proposing so we're getting everything ready. I'm so nervous.

Place where hardin is proposing

John Bs POV
"Don't be nervous is going to be fine"I say as we see tessa's car.

Hardin's POV
"Its time"I say as we walk to the girls.

Tessa's POV.
"Hey babe you look cute"I say as I hug hardin.

Hardin's POV
"Don't call me cute but thanks you look stunning"I say and she smiles and i see all our friends are walking towards whet in proposing everything is going as planned.I hold Tessa's hand in fucking nervous she doesn't even know what's coming.

Tessa's POV
"What are we doing here isn't dinner over there"I say as I look confused to our friends and him.

Hardin's POV
"Yes but I wanted this night to be the best night possible. We've been dating for five months now and every moment with you had been incredible.I knew that day after practice that I was going to fail madly in love with you. I not only did i fall in love with you I feel in love with your heart. You have the most amazing heart ever. You showed me so much love even when I found out I had cancer. For all those little things that's why I love you because not only you are mine now you are mine forever.I love you so much Tessa"I say as I hold her hands throughout my speech and she's already crying.I hey down on one knee and these are the words.
"Tessa Lynn Young will you marry me"I say as I pull out the ring and open it and she starts crying and now I'm crying and she nods yes she I go to her and hug her while everyone cheers.

Tessa's POV
"Yes of course"I say as I kiss his lips and this kiss means everyone to me.

Hardin's POV
I whisper in ear.
"I love you so much"I say as I kiss her again.

Tessa's POV
"I love you"I say and he puts the ring on my finger.

Hardin's POV
"Do you like it"I ask her as everyone cheers.

Tessa's POV
"Yes I love it"I say as I kiss him.

John Bs POV "Congratulations to the both of you"I say as I hug both of them

John Bs POV
"Congratulations to the both of you"I say as I hug both of them.

Tessa's POV
"Thank you"I say.

Hardin's POV
"Thanks"I say as I wipe tessa's tears away.

Molly's POV
"Congratulations"I say to both of them.

Tessa's POV
"Thank you that's why you guys wanted to be here early"I say as I laugh and hug everyone.

Hardin's POV
"How are you feeling"I ask tess as we walk to the restaurant holding hands.

Tessa's POV
"I'm so happy I love you baby"I say as I kiss his cheek.

Hardin's POV
"I love you with all my heart"I say as I kiss her forehead and we enter the restaurant.

What do all of you think of hardin proposing war it a mistake getting engaged young or not what's your opinion?🤔