Chapter 120- Your so cute

Tessa's POV
I wake up and see hardin asleep and I see a note on the nightstand.I pick it up and read it and omg hardin is so cute he told me about everything.This is incredible this is everything I ever wanted.I kiss his lips and he wakes up.
"Baby your so cute this is everything I wanted"I say and he kisses my lips.

Hardin's POV
"You want to be with me tho"I ask her and she laughs.

Tessa's POV
"Yess I wnat to be with you Hardin this is what i wanted you to tell me"I say and kiss him and he smiles.

Hardin's POV
"Hows my peanut"I ask as I pick up her shirt.

Tessa's POV
"Your peanut is doing good and healthy"I say and he laughs.

Hardin's POV
"I love you peanut"I say and kiss her stomach.

Tessa's POV
"Well peanut loves you"I say and he pecks my lips.
"So how did you sleep"I ask him.

Hardin's POV
"I slept incredible with you and your ass"I say and she laughs and slaps my arm.
"What your ass is incredible"I say and she laughs.

Tessa's POV
"I want to do something"I say and lay back down

Hardin's POV
"What do you want to do love"I ask her while I kiss her chest.

Tessa's POV
"I want to go to the beach but only us two"I say and he smiles.

Hardin's POV
"Okay later we can go but only us two and maybe we could rent a hotel here or something"I say and she smiles.

Tessa's POV
"Okay yay today is going to be so fun"I say and hug him and peck his lips.

Hardin's POV
"Lets go eat breakfast"I say and we get up and go to the kitchen and I see James making eggs and bacon.