Chapter 61-3 weeks later

Hardin's POV
Tomorrow is graduation and I'm so glad school is almost over. It's been really fun with tessa and tomorrow I propose to her and I'm very excited but I want to take he somewhere special tomorrow.I am going to prepare something for tommorow at night after the graduation but im only going to invite our friends I want to keep our private so only us. This is a big decision and I'm going to make it the best night of her life.I am so proud of her she's going to be graduating with he associates degree she's the smartest girl I've ever known. I'm going to graduate with my associates degree also because she pushed me and I'm so thankful because I wouldn't have gone no where. This is the next chapter of our lives and I'm so excited to call her my fiance. Tessa is asleep right now and I'm texting everyone about tomorrow and now it's 9 and I'm going to sleep I can't wait for tomorrow.I go to our room and I see her in the bed watching TV.
"I thought you were asleep babes"I say as I take off my shirt and give it to her and she puts it on.

Tessa's POV
"No I need you to come sleep"I say and smile at him and he comes and kisses me.

Hardin's POV
"I love you"I say and look at her.

Tessa's POV
"I love you too"I say and we lay down and cover ourselves with the blanket.

Hardin's POV
"Are you excited for tomorrow"I ask her and she gets closer to me.

Tessa's POV
"Yes very"I say and kiss his chest.

Hardin's POV
"Well I am too but after graduation at night we're going to dinner with the friends"I say and she smiles.

Tessa's POV
"Okay that's great"I say.
"What sound I wear"I ask him.

Hardin's POV
"Whatever you want you look hot in everything"I say and she blushes.
"Lets go to sleep"I say and she closes her writers and I kiss her lips and we both fall asleep.