𝟑. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

After having everyone settled Savannah and Aiden had gone to Ben's room considering that the three enjoy spending time talking to each other catching up with each other.

They have been talking for hours about everything which wasn't uncommon for them but now it was dark outside.

"So how many things did you sign me up for while I was half asleep?" Savannah questioned her best friend with her eyebrows raised wanting to know what he had done when she was not paying much attention.

"Nothing else, just my main advisor." Ben looked over to her with a small nervous smile never knowing how she could react to things and at the moment it was difficult to tell.

"That's what he said last time he got us to help with the couples dance." Aiden scoffed with a small smile reminding both his best friends of an event that happened not long ago and how that ended up for him and Savannah.

"Oh that was a painful experience." Savannah sighed with a head shake as she and Aiden shared a chuckle remembering how they had to help out with the dance watching the couples while they had to stand there single.

"I'm sorry Vannah. I know I should have asked you when you weren't half asleep but you're the only other person who sees what needs to happen and-" Ben sighed as he set his pen down trying to apologize knowing his mistake but for the challenge he knew Savannah was strong enough to take.

"Relax Ben, I understand." Savannah chuckled knowing her best friend would grow this big speech just for a simple apology and if she was honest she didn't want to sit through an hour of an apology.

"Look you're my best friend always have been and always will be, I'd most honestly do probably anything, within reason, for you." Savannah smiled over to Ben trying to assure him and Ben knew fully well they both would help each other through anything.

"So you're not mad?" Ben asked her wanting to be sure Savannah wasn't upset with him because he didn't ever want to do that.

"Ben, I am honored to be your main advisor because you're right. There needs to be a change and it seems as the youngest ever King and advisor of Auradon needs to start that." Savannah walked over to his desk as she explained how she held no anger towards him. "And to make it up to me for not asking me when it was ten o'clock, my full wake up state, you can get me a chocolate bar." She joked to break the seriousness that was built up which worked as they both joined in laughter.