𝟏𝟎. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

༻𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍༺

༻𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒༺

Soon enough everyone soon followed their future king's actions while his two best friends hesitantly did as well though of course not without sharing a look with one another.

"Give me an 'A'!" Ben continued with a grin which only grew as he stared towards Mal while everyone cheered out.

As they continued Savannah and Aiden soon realized what he was spelling, having them share a quick worried look.

"Ben, do you want to do this now?" Savannah leaned up to the prince whispering glancing over knowing that not everyone knew Ben had feelings for the purple haired VK.

"Yeah Ben maybe-" Aiden agreed with the princess as he looked over to the cheerleaders seeing how the captain was slowly coming to realization.

"I do." Ben immediately nodded to his best friends with a smile not having a doubt in his mind as he turned back to the crowd. "Give me an 'L'!"

"L!"

"This is ridiculous." Greyson whispered over to Evie with an eye roll after she pulled him up to cheer with her and while he could have just stayed down he knew Evie would find a way to have him join.

"Oh don't frown, you'll get frown lines quicker." Evie waved him off hiding her smile seeing him glance over to Aiden.

"What does that spell?" Ben asked the crowd while his best friends started to slowly walk away from the stage not knowing what Ben would be up to.

"Mal!"

"Come on, I can't hear you!" Ben waved over to everyone as the duo walked back trying to escape whatever their best friend was thinking of doing.

"Mal!" The crowd cheered again while Mal stared at the scene in total shock, never thinking her mother's spell would go as far as that.

"I love you Mal! Did I mention that?" Ben grinned towards the purple haired teenager as he looked over his teammates not realizing his best friends had already walked away from the center.