𝟔. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒

Later that day Ben and Savannah were in Ben's room waiting for their best friend but they did notice he was taking quite a while and they started to worry about their best friend. Aiden would never take that long without sending them a text making sure he was fine.

They began to think to look for him but before they could even move a muscle the door opened and in came Aiden but not just their normal Aiden a grinning one at that.

"Hey guys." Aiden smiled over to his best friends shutting the door though he did have trouble with it as he slapped the door knob without even glancing at it having his best friends notice.

"Someone looks quite happy." Savannah commented, sharing an amused look with Ben seeing how Aiden was practically tripping over his own feet more than usual as he made his way to the two.

Aiden may always have a smile on him, he's learned from his mother that it could make anyone's day, but his best friends have known him for a while and they knew that wasn't a regular smile of his.

"I might be." Aiden shrugged, not being able to get rid of the expression on his face as he thought back to the afternoon he spent.

"Mind sharing with us on why?" Savannah asked Aiden, seeing him not even moving from spot anymore yet both she and Ben had noticed something was playing on his mind.

"I was just with Ben helping him with Carlos." Aiden responded waving off their question but he knew his face began to glow quite red, an obvious tale of him hiding something.

"Um, hey A." Ben raised his hand a bit waving over to his best friend, getting Aiden to sheepishly smile after Savannah and Ben shared a look. "And we ended practice like an hour ago."

"So the question is, is there someone that's responsible for that smile?" Savannah questioned with a raised eyebrow seeing there was something Aiden wanted to tell them.

"Maybe. . ." Aiden shrugged as he began walking over to them but he did not even notice himself that he had added a small skip.

"Thinking about it, there was someone there to help Carlos out." Ben thought about one other person who was there during practice before Carlos was chased by Dude.

Ben's comment had gotten both him and Savannah to turn to their best friend with grins looking over to him as they were in story time wanting to know who got him so happy in such little time.