𝟏𝟏. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

༻𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍༺

༻𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐒༺

The next day everyone had so many emotions running through them as they had been preparing their dates well, mostly the best friend trio trying to make sure everything would be perfect for their dates.

Ben had his best friends help him fix up his area long in advance so it would be perfect for him and Mal.

Aiden had made sure to have his favorite spot all cleared, having everything set up to a tea, thinking back to all the tips his father had given him long ago when he first started heading out to Auradon.

And Savannah she had been working on her date with Carlos so much thinking about places he would enjoy visiting knowing that he was still trying to get used to the kingdom and she hoped their final destination would be his most favorite considering she planned to spend most time there.

Now while the three had been doing their best to plan Mal, Greyson, and Carlos had been freaking out.

The three had never been in a situation like that.

They knew that they had to play along to keep their act so their plan could succeed but they had a feeling deep down that had been making them think otherwise.

Mal and Greyson hadn't been new to the world of going out of course they have gone out with people before but this time it felt different and they knew it yet neither could explain why which didn't help on their stress.

Carlos himself had never been on a date much less been asked out; he never had the time to do so with his mother always having him do chores outside the castle or him being in his own world when he stayed back at his old school in the computer lab when everyone else left.

Evie and Jay would love to have enjoyed the moment a bit more knowing this had their friends on a different level of stress yet they couldn't find a moment to do so as all three of them had surrounded both of them in the girl's dorm.