𝟏 ┋𝐰𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢é ♡

"Ky why you always got a mug on yo face . Fix it before i knock the shit out of you" said my abusive boyfriend named Ray .

I shrugged my shoulders to his question when truth is i didn't know why i mugged but its something i need to control or i'll get beat for it.

"Well since you don't know i don't know why im about to beat your ass senseless" he said and in a blink of an eye he threw punches at my face and all over my body . i soon felt myself become limp and it got dark .

1hr later ..

I woke up in the bath tub while Ray washes me up but when he found out i was up he let me go .  I just stayed there looking at the bloody bath water  thinking to myself how did i get myself up in this predicament.

"look Kiya im sorry . I didn't mean to. im so sorry i hurt you again. i love you please don't leave me"a sad Ray said to me and even tho I didn't believe it i had to until tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day I will leave him for good . Im planning on going to my dad's house and telling him all about it and then we going to flee town and i'll have a new start .

"its okay Ray just go to bed ill be there later after i go to class and come back"and with that being said he left the bathroom and what sounds like went to the bedroom. I turned on the shower to clean the blood off me and washed up before i can actually get dressed.

I put on some gray sweatpants and a jacket and put on some sunglasses for my black eyes. I put makeup wherever the clothes or glasses couldn't cover. I quietly walked out the bathroom and into the bedroom seeing him sound asleep. I grabbed my phone and charger then made my way to the front door grabbing my little duffle bag of things that stayed in the front closet.

it was always there incase i actually grew the balls to leave. I always knew i could do it but it was all about an appropriate plan.

I grabbed the bag and ran down the street to the farthest train station that'll take me to the next city where my dad stays.

"Aye what you doing on this stop this early . Its either when the drug dealers or Crackheads start to come out" said a young man who looks like he can be 14.

"Question is what you doing out here . Im almost grown i can fend for myself" i said showing him the gun in my pocket.

"Oh so you protected protected huh . Thats good  i been grown since i was 9 im just trynna survive until i turn 16 atleast for a job"he said and i know i can't do much but i can do something.

I grabbed 3 hundreds out my pocket giving it to him. " Go buy you some clothes and food . Don't spend it all at once tho . Go on 30th and Nevis its a corner house with yellow fences . Tell them Kiya sent you. Stay out these streets ill be back in like a year to check up on you" I said to him and boarded the train next stop was my dad house.

a long 2 hour train ride to the city my dad lives in . I took an Lyft towards his house and when we arrived i saw his girlfriend and my uncle louie.

"hey uncle louie i see you still look the same as usual"i said to my 60 year old uncle.

"yeah neice i am . Promise me you become ordinary when you leave here. i don't wanna have to beat yo butt like i did when you was 6."he said and i laughed.