𝟒 ┇ 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 ?

𝘥𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪é𝘳✞
" Dunna get your bitch ass up now and come outside antisocial quiet hoe" yelled Ace outside my house. I huffed unplugging my phone looking at the time.

I did a little quick shower and got out and put on grey sweats with a white shirt and some black Airmax TNTs. I grabbed Wallet putting it in my pocket and grabbing my gun tucking it in my pants.

I grabbed a gatorade and a pack of fruitsnacks out my kitchen . I fed my snake and grabbed the keys to my demon leaving out the house.

"What bitch boy who the hell you wake me up before you woke TK big head ass up"i said to Ace who was just rolling up.

"Cause we need to go get that nigga from jail .He den kicked a crackhead cause they said sum about his mama fat ass ankles while they was at walmart. She called me last night and shit and i didn't feel like it then"he said and i shook my head.

"Well lemme go to the bank real quick then imma meet yo ass at the bond building" i said not really knowing whats its called I rushed to Bank Of America taking out 10k. Ace had the other 10k and Plus TK gave his mama the code for his bank card and she got his half out. Only reason his bail this much cause he probably had warrants already.

I pressed my Money bag yo and Lil durk playlist which always get me in mode. Soon we was on the other side of town in 7 minutes just to find out we need to go to a town thats kinda in another city which is a 3 hour drive which of course i cut down to an hour and maybe 30 ride. I was driving like i deserved to be a Nascar driver.

We got there and paid the bond having to wait hours for him to be bailed out and for him being in a holding cell. Soon he was a free man who had a court date which they either gone give him a curfew and an ankle bracelet or community service and volunteering.

TK ain't really a bad person he just went through things that made him the way he is. People don't realize the way you saw shit younger doesn't change when you get older. you just understand and know how to deal with it more.

Same with me . My childhood is why im the way i am. It changed me. I remember everything and if doesn't help that sometimes i overthink and i got an photogenic memory. My life sucks but now that im in control it goes by better.

I didn't have parents growing up. I had people who i stayed with. Egg and sperm donors. I raised myself. I made sure myself was always bathed and fed. I made sure i was always on time for school and sometimes church. I refuse to start living by someone's rules. I hate people with a passion because of that reason.

Typical black and white people would see all these things and ignore it. They would just walk by and let me struggle to keep clothes and shoes on my body at one point. You get at a point where you get tired of everybody saying "omg , hes too young for this" or "this is sad" and not actually doing. They a say and not do. They refuse to help.

I was out here young with TK and Ace. We was hitting these blocks killing and pimping these hoes and niggas. We kinda settled down tho. We use to be drug dealers too but that ain't for us. We some business mans now with a lil side job.

"wassam bitch" i said as Tk walked out them doors. He looked happy but angry.

"Man what took yall so damn long . Im starving the bitch i was fucking in their couldn't leave to get me cookout"he said and we shook our head. This is typical TK. i don't blame him tho. make them niggas respect you at all times.