𝟏𝟏 ┇𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢é ♡
Its been about 2 months since we left for florida and me and Dunna have grew a closer bond. He comes over to my now new apartment everyday to check on me but mostly get on my nerves then be a big baby when i fuss at him.

Everything still is the same with my dad and uncles beside Juno but today i am meeting up with my dad anf his now wife Reign because they have some news for me apparently. So i have to get ready for that which is in about 30 minutes

"Samarion get up fam"i said to him as his grip around my waist got tighter. Yes he slept with me. It's nothing new ht just loves to be all up under me.

" Ma Ma where you going"he said lowly with his morning voice. It sent shivers down my spine cause whew daddy.

"I have to go meet with my dad stink. I let you sleep on me for 3 hours and now i have to be gone be 15 and there by 30 or i wouldn't hear the end of it" i said and he huffed and moved his arm and turned to his other side. I sighed and got up to take me a shower. I dressed in this yellow jumpsuit with my black and white balenciages Dunna bought me and my natural hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my purse and walked back in the room.

"if you leave before i come back lock the doors stink. Stay dangerous"i said kissing his cheek as he stirred in his sleep.

"Yeah Yeah Ma Ma you know my body see you"he said and i nodded. Soon as i got close to the cafe he sent me 500 to my cashapp and it reads "just because you spoiled , fat , and considerate. happy monday Ma 🖤" i awed but immediately sent it back just for him to send it back. I just said fuck it. i arrived at the cafe before them and picked a both by the window and waited till they came.

"hey baby"my dad said giving me a side hug.  I faked a tight lip smile and nodded slowly.

"how are you"reign asked and i replied with fine.

"so what is the news and why it was so urgent that you couldn't tell me on the phone" i said with a slight raised eyebrow.

"dang straight into but first tell me how are you and why you haven't been messing with us like that"he said i was taken back.

"why i haven't been messing with y'all? see i knew you was gone play that innocent role you always do dad ? you know just as much as i know the reason why i stopped hanging around and moved out" i said shaking my head in disbelief.

"why is that i might ask"said Reign and i blew out a breath i didn't know i was having especially because im talking back to my dad. He didn't raise me like that but when you go threw shit in your teenage years you always start to think.

"well since we moved out here and we got settled in ATL my dad would always ditch me to hang out with you and always take you on trips and i would be at home as depressed as i could be and when y'all are there y'all didn't pay any attention to me or asked me to do anything fun. All it was Reign this or Your dad this and that but what about me. A girl needs her dad but i guess i really don't the way i've been feeling"

"I already accepted the fact im not and will never be my dad's favorite girl again but it hurts when you have nobody on your side not even your uncles who somehow is related to you . It also hurts when even me and Juno where going through something and he was the only who told me happy birthday and not my dad".

"or the time where i almost lost my mind and killed myself but you wouldn't knew because you was either vacationing or somewhere up eachothers butt. Or the time where i expected you both to ask me about my career or my business thats booming or could've congratulated me on graduating highschool with 2 years left in college or the simple fact i missed my mom bad. or should i keep going"i said wiping my loner tears.

"Young lady i didn't raise you to raise your voice at adults"he said sternly.

"really dad or should i call you Jason. Out of all the things i said that the only thing you saw wrong in what i was saying. You're so selfish it don't make no sense. I guess some things don't change after i found out last week you got out of prison when i was 12. You left me in the system and let me stay in foster care when you could've had me all along . That hurts me and clearly not you .. but whats the news ? what i need to know so i can bounce cause i promise you i didn't take my medicine this morning and i would love for you to hear my mouth before i completely space out" i said shaking my leg out of frustration.

"well we came here to tell you im 13 weeks pregnant and we would like for you to put any issues aside for the new addition" Reign said as my dad stared at me like he was sorry. His eyes was filled with sorrow and sadness but i wasn't. I was filled with anger and rage. I was upset at the fact it took me having to tell him that im feeling neglected for him to actually open his eyes and see.

"oh really .. can't believe this .. im really about to left out now lol congrats and take care love"i said putting a twenty dollar bill on the table for my drink and walking out to my car with a clouded mind and blurry eyes. I opened my car door and locked it and completely broke down. I really hate i was created by two awful human beings. They weren't always like that but it shows why im just fucked up as everyone else.

I drove off and made a 30 minute drive from home a 10 minute one. All i wanted to do is go home and get in my bed and cry myself to bed. I didn't want to be bothered by the gang i really just wanted to be alone. I opened my front door and saw everybody on my couch watching movies like we planned. They all greeted me but i was completely zoned out and it felt like i couldn't talk or move much until i was successfully in my bed and out of all human sight.

Just as i was about to close my eyes Samarion came in and walked to the other side of the bed getting under the covers with me. I laid my head on his chest and let a fee tears fall out before speaking.

"he don't care .. he didn't realize how unfair it was until i spoke up and said so and all he said was i was being disrespectful and then told me i had a sibling on the way"i said and stink nodded as if he was listen and he was.  He was understanding why im so upset.

"he dont care stink .. "i repeated 2 times and enough was enough for him.

"Mamas i know it hurts but i hate seeing you cry fat girl. Im so sorry you going through this"he said rubbing circles on my back . Shortly i was sleep and soon he fell asleep too.

It was originally his idea to go and get the closure i needed. he gave me a warning that it might not be what i needed but its always good to express yourself thats why i went.

but to keep it a buck with yall if him and the gang wasn't here i probably would've slit my wrist and took too many antidepressants just to numb the pain i've been feeling.

what happened at that brunch hurted my feelings. It cut a wound so deep i don't think ill ever be able to heal from . It was just so unexpected but soon enough i would have to revisit again for the sake of the child that is arriving soon.

If it wasn't for Samarion Jeremiah i probably would've been lost still. He doesn't know but he definitely is my turn up and my church. He keeps me sane and active 98% of the time and he just teaches me that its ways to cope with things besides death even tho thats everyones first feeling when something mentally damages you  but meeting him has truly been a blessing.

how y'all feel ? i literally just wrote this lol😊but let me know and excuse all the misspelled and misusing of the words. one day i'll go back and correct them all.