𝟏𝟎 ┇ 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 :(

𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢é ♡
"Kiya why you built like a selfie stick and an ugly one at that"said Raine who been getting on my nerves all damn day.

"Raine why you look like a knock off Travis Scott or better yet ASAP rocky cone head ass"

"you just mad you look like Justin timberlake and i look like a bag of money which is queen bey. ouu her voice so gorgeous"

"Nahh cause i bet you my girl Jazmine Sullivan can out sing her and anybody who think they can sing"yoir said coming out of nowhere.

"Nahh wayment. Now her voice is one of a kind. It makes me wanna slap the shit outta her mama cause she gifted my baby with such good vocal cords".

"Why Tk and Taila over there looking like a fighting wife and husband" said Ace

"Cause the nigga cheated on me and thought I ain't know so now he on time out until his Master say he isn't and he gotta buy me this Dior bag as soon as we touch down back in the A"she spoke.

"Not this fucker saying she his Master. Yes massa head ass we see who wear the draws in the relationship snd it's definitely not you my boy"Raine said making Tk smack his lips.

I started to zone them out until i got a call and the contact read Juno. I started not to answer but i did anyway and walked outside to the Patio.

"hello"i said curious to what they were going to say.

"happy birthday lil bit. Where you at so we can celebrate. You me and the rest of the uncles"he said which made me roll my eyes even tho he can't see me doing so but i surely did and sighed loudly.

"Thanks. It means alot and im in Miami right now and even if i was in ATL i wouldn't kick it with y'all. Yall such an absent family and so self centered it doesn't make any sense" i said with a low chuckle feeling myself finna get teary eyed.

"Man Kiya I know we been absent uncles. shit i know ive been an absent uncle  my fault. I take responsibility on my fault. We - I mean I shouldn't never acted that way towards you and im sorry."

I nodded as if he can see me.

"I guess Juno"i said and he chuckled.

"We cool"and i replied with a yeah. we said our goodbyes and hung up the phone . I just sat there on the patio chairs debating if i wanted to tell them it was my birthday or just wait till its over.

The reason i want to wait till its over is because i don't want them to feel obligated or i don't want their pity. I didn't want any of them spending money on me when i can do it myself gracefully.

It just makes me feel bad about my family situations but since we are down here for 3 days including this day and half of the day when we leave i was determined to have some fun.

"What you doing out here all by yourself" Dunna said coming to sit by the patio chair next to me and passed me a drink.

"Thank you and just thinking and reliving situations while constantly trying to relax"i said and he nodded.

"Why you so quiet" I asked to break the silence.

"It's nothing to be loud or anything to talk about. Plus thats how i grew up. not necessarily raised but i grew up quiet cause of the things people would do and say to me so i just kept my mouth closed"he said and i nodded in understandment.