chapter 4 lol

Anyways I again attended this school and whatever getting slapped with 2 ribu rupiah and stuff when i saw mr gojou waving at me and giving me a smile while me here questioning how the fuck he can see me through those blindfolds while olive is at the corner gambling with levina and shit while mr itadori a.k.a our new science teacher since bu elsa just quitted her job after successing in making naruto theories on youtube. anyways we're again going into this shitty class with mr gojou and he just flat out gave us an assignment about splitting titik and shit which i don't understand since the first time when bu laura explains she just kept mumbling "olive makan indomie olive makan indomie" while explaining it to us since i don't really understand. anyways i was clearly struggling at this assignment while maureen just running arround finding a mirror trying to look at her pimples while olive is running to see the shitass pimple.anyways mr gojou saw us struggling and started helping the popular girls and the guys prob went gay for him and maureen and olive and he went to me and started grabbing my pencil and started doing my work while whispering to me "gapapa bapak kerjain ternyata kamu goblok"and i just froze and blush while olive is doing a whole paper mukbang session.