chapter 5 ig

i hate this chapter so much i wanna kill my self 

Chapter 5 hahahahahaha
Noreen's POV Anyways my mood really went shit since my crush ditched me i don't really had that much shit to do since all i was thinking is about kayla and mr gojo it's really devastating just listening to your crush slowly ditching you and drifts away from your contacts and never contacted you again and never ever communicating again and leaving me alone in this school learning restless just to achive that one scholarship my parent's been wanting me to chase ever since i was born and why was i even born why am i born am i a tool? for my parents i asked my self at the toilet doing some dance poses until i heard a wa notif from kayla and i just sped up to grab my phone and answer it and what i saw is just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- " hi noreen aku mau minta maap aku left kamu di read semalem wifi aku mati dan aku gabisa reply maaf noreen" and my heart beated soo fast until i did'nt saw our garing school bully named amber she's like the bully and the one who could get away with everything like she could've just gotten away with murder if she wants to,she just walked in to the bathroom and escorted everyone and started posing at the bathroom making tiktoks and opening her shirt revealing her bra and shit i just froze and blush until one of her gangs started to realize that there's a gay ass bitch peaking from the top of the toilet and knocks at my bathroom door i just answered" kenapa?" and they just told me that "please keluar" while amber is putting back her clohtes and i just ran away.
fucking ambers pov bvecause fuck y'allwhat the fuck who is that bakpao seller girl doing here i thought my whole gang just escorted everyone how can we see this how afterall she's gonna spoil this thing to the whole class and get my reputation ruined- but at the same time " anjing cantik asu" i said to my self and then my friend (let's just call her childe), just pat my back and told me that "kuy kantin ajg" Childe is my "boyfriend" i was forced by my family to keep a reputation and to look good with everyone even though me and childe basically felt no feelings at all since I'm pretty sure he's gay or something.