chapter 6 kill me

fuck you olive

Kayla's POV:anyways i was on my way to the course while dming noreen asking her if she's also attending it and she said YES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHi screamed on the car while my fancy driver just said "motherfucker-" and i was like MAAF and stuff to him while imagining us sitting together alone.until the mobil just fucking ngerem akibat ketabrak mobil and i was like shit, and my fancy ass driver just said "RUN GO TO YOUR CLASS IT AIN'T THAT FAR"so i just ran and ran until i don't even know where am i anymore since i was lost until i stumbled noreen using a bag and shorts and a tan shirt walking around by herself and i just waved NOREEN and she was like KAYLAAA and we just hugged each other. and stuff i asked her how can u get here?and she also asked "HOW ABOUT YOU ?".I'll go first noreen said, "aku lagi kabur dari emak aku dio pakso aku suru les motor gunung" and i was likeLMAOOOO and wheezing and shit while seeing noreen just having a " :/" face and i was like IM SORRY HAHAHAHAHA-and she was like anyways, why are you here? she asks me and i just replied " aku nyasar :" " and she just went silent and opens her phone and shows me a pictureof a chinese reastaurant and told me that, "kayla kamu laper gak" and i was like FUCK YES since i ditched my lunch box at the floor earlier anyways we sat together and eat while watching some anime ohohohohoho and the waiter just offers us a couple drink since she thought we were datingi mean like i kinda wish that we were thinking to myself while noreen is just grabbing her bulky ass wallet paying everything and i asked" sini noreen aku bayarin" and she just told me" shut up kamu broke aku banyak uang aku tajir gapapa kok" and we just continued to eat and she postedit on her insta story and we had a great time until her parents found her and just pulls her inside of the whatever the fuck that limo thing i guess while drinkingmy milkshake.

i fucking hate you olive