Chapter 15 - New Love

I felt someone touched my cheek and I slowly opened my eyes. Jonathan's smiling face came into focus. 

I smiled at him sleepily. "You're back."

"I am," he replied and kissed me softly. "Have you been asleep all this while?"

"I couldn't help it," I said and stretched while moaning a little. "Your bed is so comfortable."

"It's our bed," Jonathan corrected me. Then he grinned and asked, "This means you're well rested right?" I smiled at him and nodded. "Good, because I'm well rested too."

He leaned down and kissed me again. I kissed him back this time, holding his face. Then the kiss became more intense. Our bodies started to move together. Then Jonathan started to undress both of us. I don't know how but the sex just got better each time. Jonathan was blowing my mind and my body just wanted more. 

Afterwards, I lay in his arms, resting my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. I traced circles around his nipple and watched it get hard. I smiled and said to him, "Your body responds to me."

Jonathan chuckled. "You should hear the way you moan when I'm moving inside you. It's really sexy," he said silkily, "It's very hard not to respond to that."

I moved my head and softly plant a kiss on his chest. Then I turned my head to look at him. He had his eyes closed but his hand was moving up and down my back. "Jonathan?" I called him softly.

"Hm?"

"Can I ask you something?" I said to him.

He opened his eyes and peered down at me. He bent one arm under his head and said, "Sure."

I propped myself up on my elbows and exhaled deeply. "How did you know?" I asked him.

He furrowed his eyebrows and asked me back, "Know what?"

I looked down guiltily and said in a low voice, "That I'm not the real Marissa."

Jonathan chuckled and stared up at the ceiling. His hand stopped moving and was just resting on the small of my back. I looked at him and started to regret posing the question.

Then Jonathan spoke. "The last time I saw Marissa was 4 years ago. She came to find me in London."

"What for?" I asked.

Jonathan looked at me, his expression was serious. "She was in trouble and she needed my help."

"Okay, that still doesn't explain-"

"She was pregnant." 

I gaped at Jonathan. "What?" Marissa was pregnant? Then it finally made sense to me. "So when we were together, and you realised I was still a virgin..."

"That's how I know," Jonathan said. Then he sighed and pushed my hair back over my shoulder. "But it doesn't matter, I was already head over heels for you."

I scoffed at him. "How can you fall for me? You don't even know me."

"I've heard a lot of good things about you," Jonathan said, smirking.

"How did you hear-"

I stopped myself before I finished my sentence and then rolled my eyes.

"Ken told you," I concluded and Jonathan chuckled. "How much did he tell you?"

"Everything," Jonathan said, smiling. 

I groaned and lay back down on Jonathan's chest. He held my head and kissed the top of my hair. I found that comforting.