Chapter 3

After freshening up, Percy decided to stay at the Argo II for the night.

She didn't want to, but she knows that her mom would worry too much if Percy came to the house looking like she hasn't slept in ages.

Percy missed her mom. She was the only person who stuck with Percy no matter what.

Even Annabeth left her for a while, only coming back when she needed something from her.

It was a vicious cycle.

But she was used to it.

In the end, Percy had her mom. And that was all that mattered.

She didn't want to stay at the Argo. Leo was lucky that he left as soon as possible. But right now, Percy didn't have a choice.

The engines weren't running and no demigods were talking. The ship was quiet. Too quiet.

Percy found it creepy.

She quickly made her way to her room, grabbing a dark blue backpack that was enchanted to hold an endless amount of things.

Each one of the seven demigods got one.

Percy stared at the empty hallway, contemplating whether or not she should enter their rooms.

When the seven first got to know each other, they made a pact. It was a joke at first but as the quest got more dangerous, they decided to stick with it.

It wasn't a deep pact or anything.

The pact was simple, yet sad at the same time. It depends on how you look at it.

If any of the seven died, the survivors would be allowed to go through their things and they would be allowed to keep whatever they wanted.

Percy never thought much of it when they made the pact but now, staring at their rooms, she couldn't believe that there were only two people left.

They were gone.

And it was all because Percy wasn't strong enough to save them.

It was all her fault.

Percy knew that they would've wanted Percy to keep something of theirs. To remind her of them.

Percy grabbed all of their bottomless backpacks and shoved everything she could in them.

Percy had no idea what she grabbed but she decided that if she ever came back to camp, their siblings would want some of their things.

And if Percy's theory was right and the gods were watching her, she believed that they would want something that belonged to their children.

After all, they were still their kids.

When Percy was done going through all their rooms, Percy decided to put all the bottomless bags on her bag. That way, she only had to carry one.

She stayed in Annabeth's room that night.

Percy was on an island.

When she turned to explore, she realized that she was in Ogygia.

Like before, the island was as beautiful as ever. So beautiful, that one could even forget that it was a prison.

She heard soft familiar voices talking and Percy decided to follow it.

As Percy got closer, she realized why she thought the voices were familiar.

Leo found Calypso!