Chapter 4

Persephone Jackson was a well-known name to the gods.

Whether they liked her or not, her name was a topic that many often discussed.

"Do you know where Poseidon's daughter is?"

"No. I've been trying to see what she's been up too but it's like something is blocking everyone from seeing what's happening on their quest to save the world from Gaea."

"You guys are stalkers."

"We're not stalkers, we're gods."

"Same thing, different font. σκύλα"

-

"Does Poseidon know that all of Olympus is obsessed with his princess?"

"Probably. It's pretty obvious. But considering the fact that no immortals have been turned into blobfishes, I don't think he cares." 

- - - - -

Some would talk about her fierce loyalty to Olympus. How she would always fight on their side, no matter the threat.

"So you're telling me that after everything she's been through, she'd still fight on our side?"

"Yep."

"Seriously?"

"Completely serious."

"And she turned down immortality?"

"Yeah, I heard it was because she wanted to help the demigods."

"That's so sweet."

"Literally! And they had the audacity to exclude her back when she first got claimed."

"That happened four years ago."

"So? They still did it."

"You guys can sure hold grudges."

"We're from the underworld, did you expect roses and glitter?"

- - - - -

Or maybe, they would talk about the grace that she has in battle. She was rumored to be a prodigy with weapons. Some would even claim that she could beat the Olympians.

"Didn't she beat Ares when she was only 12?"

"Yeah! I remember him complaining about it during game night."

"It's even more embarrassing when you realize that she only had a few weeks of training before going on that quest."

"Weeks? More like days."

"Ares is a lucky bastard that Poseidon didn't strike him down for touching his precious little pearl though."

"Please. Ares wouldn't have a chance with that beauty. Especially since he cursed her."

"Oh yeah. He was the reason that she couldn't fight with her sword on Mount Othrys right?"

"Yeah." the god said, recalling the memories. "Arty almost killed him for that. He was part of the reason that Zoe died."

"Oh." the god winced, "Did Percy blame herself for that?"

"Obviously."

"Do you think she needs some comfort and reassurance that it wasn't her fault?"