Chapter 1

Everybody has a bad day now and then, don't they ? Well, I'm going to tell you about a day that was much, much worse than your most gruesome nightmare.

The sun dipped low beneath the looming dusky sky. It's daytime glory was reduces to the fading flicker of a tiny ember that only just protruded above the dark horizon, that leads to overcome mysterious nightmares of terror!

In the night, of pitch black and gloomy air, any such movement of nightmare, will come and terror the land of humans (Earth). 

There are lots of mystical creatures that could make the living terror to spook out their human souls! The mystical creatures have got their own certain weapons to destroy and kill humans for their own good for their king. 

The king however , wants the different mystical creatures to scare and kill the life out of humans. They notice that most of the humans that they see they do bad and horrible deeds so, the king thought that all the good humans should be given to him. 

Also, he wants their bad soul that they have inside them so, he can become more evil and powerful. He needs the other creatures to take the good humans into their world: the magical land of Evil - In. 

In the wonderful, peaceful and beautiful land of the royal Elenia family and their loyal subjects the elves that serve the good power and they do their best to sort out the bad situations and big problems in different lands. They sometimes sort out the plans that the evil monsters and the king of Evil - In are up to.

As the king thought of his evil plans, he looked through a dark, red ball that looks like a blood diamond. He can see in different types of lands like the humans on earth, the elves on Elvina, The land of the ice oceans, the robotic pieces and the forest of depths. 
On the land of Elvina, the Queen Elenia Eurille she and her husband are rulers of elves. She's a wonderful, beautiful, caring and helpful elf. 

The fashionista ladies, design Queen Elenia's outfits and her family that are preciously stitched and sewed with beads, glitter, gems , star dust or magical leaves and petals that shine in the night and day with the most beautiful colours of patterns in different ways of imagining it. 

Her shoes are silky with any colour she would choose with beautiful leaves and petals as decorations.

Queen Elenia Eurille senses something bad in her crystal hair band of roses. "Husband Skylar" Queen Elenia said "yes! darling, what's wrong?" King Skylar said. "I felt something wrong going on within my instincts of my crystal hair band of roses" the Queen said. 

" Oh! dear should, I ask the soldier elves to see what's wrong out of the land ?" King Skylar is shocked. "yes darling please tell them I want to know what's happening, I hope theirs nothing wrong in our land." Queen Elenia is worried. "Okay, my darling " King Skylar said. 

King Skylar, went out of the palace door to find the soldier elves. "Soldiers!" the King, said "yes, King!!" the soldiers said, by the stairs of the palace. "Chief commander, of the soldiers  could you guys go out of Elvina? to see in which land is seeming like something bad is happening because, the Queen sensed something wrong by somewhere" King Skylar said. 

"Yes! your majesty" Eliss said. While, the Chief commander Eliss and the other elf soldiers, go to the different lands in secret, without any suspicious notice of the living organisms that live there. So while, they are searching any bad, horrible and scary things by the lands; the Queen and King of elves told the elves by the city clouds to stay inside just in case any bad, powerful thing is coming, if it would come here. 

The Queen of elves, Elenia looked at her crystal heart mirror, to see if she can see the Chief commander Eliss and the soldiers, if they see any danger near them. If it's not aimed at the elves land, then they can see if they can help the other lands like the human land (Earth). 

"Skylar could you call Eliss and tell him come back with the soldiers to search in the night because, most bad things would happen  in the night. The monsters are mostly doing evil plans in the night "Elenia said. "Okay, Elenia" Skylar said. 

King Skylar, took his golden, patterned, fancy telephone to tell, commander Eliss to come back to Elvina. "Chief Eliss", King Skylar said. "Yes, your majesty," Eliss said. "Elenia, said you and the soldiers should come back and search in the night, there might be luck of finding something wrong going on. When you search at the time then" the King suggested. "Okay, me and the soldiers would come straight away by my cloud, with my whistle to call it so, we would come in a flash with out any suspicious of the other creatures" Eliss said. "Okay, Eliss, I will let my wife know you and the  soldiers are coming. I see you soon bye" Skylar happily. "Okay, see you soon, your majesty" Eliss happily. "Darling, commander Eliss and the soldiers are on their way back," said Skylar. "Okay, darling," said Elenia.

In less, than some seconds, commander Eliss and the soldiers came to the palace stairs, by riding on a blue, fluffy cloud. "Hi! commander, you alright?" Skylar said. "Yes I'm fine, you should go inside and tell your wife, we arrived and tell us when you are ready for us to patrol the lands again" Eliss said.  "Okay, commander, I will let you know if my wife sense anything again at the time, see you later?" Skylar said. "Okay see you, bye" Eliss said. "Bye" Skylar said. 

"It was already, a few hours, gone and it's already night. I wonder if anything is going to happen at night", Skylar thought. "Aahhhh!!!! I feel something really bad, oh! it's not a good feeling. I think there's something big, bad and dangerous lurking somewhere in the night. "I hope no one will get hurt!" cried Queen Elenia. "Oh! dear, my wife I'll let the commander Eliss and the soldiers know to supervise the lands again" Skylar's face widened as his eyes opened and mouth in shock. 

"Hi! commander Eliss, we are ready for you and the soldiers to monitor the night of the lands again. We will search the land of humans called Earth, search the land of ice ocean, Evil - In, forest of depths & robotic pieces land. "Make sure you, guys be careful? and if such creature is trying to hurt the humans at their land, "tell us and we will tell you guys to fight it, till it's defeated."

"Okay, your majesty, we will enter all the lands. "I'll let you know, if I see anything bad going on "Eliss said. "I'll call you and let you know", Eliss said. While, the commander Chief Eliss and the soldiers patrol for the second time. Something big, terrifying and dangerous creature is going to do something really bad!!