Chapter 6 (King soul storm plans something Evil!)

"King soul storm , what's the matter?" said Minotaurious.

"I'm so furious, my monster, Queen Elenia Eurille healed Mrs Rivers and her daughter Rosie, now we can't see them turn evil! I need to plan something else" sighed King soul storm.

"Okay, what plan exactly do you want to do?" questioned Minotaurious. "Well, I think you need to kidnap Mrs Rivers and Rosie for me and bring them, to our planet and tie them up with rope, against a pole next to my throne" planned King soul storm. "Okay, your majesty do I get a reward, when I bring them here for the second time?" questioned Minotaurious.

"Okay, yes your reward will be drinking blood smoothie with guts" said King soul storm. "Wow! thank you, my evil highness" Minotaurious is pleased.

"You're welcome my great monster" said the King.

"Okay, I need you to go in the night, to Mrs Rivers cottage and somehow go in the house without making any noise and kidnap both of them maybe make a spell on them so, they don't know what's happening. Perhaps cast a spell to freeze them they won't be frozen but they won't be able to move. King soul storm planned the next stage of kidnapping the humans" said King soul storm. "Okay that's a cool plan, are you going to inject me with your freezing spell? so, I can cast it on them" questioned Minotaurious.

"Yes come here give me your right hand and hold it close to me and stay still. So, I can inject it in your hand, but you will cast it with your index finger" said king soul storm.

"Okay I will use my index finger to do the spell, thanks for providing your powers to me" Mintaurious feels thankful. "My pleasure to get my evil plan to work, and this time we should see if Queen Elenia Eurille would try to save them again by travelling to our planet" said King soul storm. "Alright, you should head off . I will open a worm hole with a magic portal to go to earth and then back here" said King soul storm. "Okay see you soon my King and I bring them two to you" promised Minotaurious.

"Bye, bye" said King soul storm.

"Yeah bye now! Woooshhh! Minotaurious.

While Minotaurious makes his way through the worm hole. Mrs Rivers an Rosie are fast asleep and their windows are wide open because it's 18 degrees in the night and they need air to breathe. Mrs Rivers room is next to her daughter's room. Minotaurious can easily grab them two from the window because their windows are huge that even a monster can put it's arms through.

Minotaurious slowly grabs Mrs Rivers as quietly as a ghost but when he picks Mrs Rivers up, he cast the freezing spell on her and throws her in a bag. Then he did the same thing to Rosie Rivers, by grabbing her out of bed then cast the spell on her while she's still sleeping and finally puts her in the bag with her mum.

Minotaurious uses his mind power to call King soul storm, to open the worm hole of a portal to go back to Evil-In his home planet.

"Oh! my Minotaurious is calling me, okay Minotaurious . I'm making the worm hole of the portal of earth to go to Evil-In" said King soul storm from his mind message.

"Thanks, your majesty" said Minotaurious.

Zoom, zoom, whoop. "I've arrived my King and your victims are in this bag" said Minotaurious. "Wow! you did an impressive job of kidnapping the humans" said King soul storm.

"Thanks" said thankfully Minotaurious. "Here you deserve your drink of blood smoothie of guts, enjoy" said King soul storm. "I will tie both of them two to the pole next to my throne instead, you need rest" said King soul storm.

"I'm satisfied with my drink" said Minotaurious. "I'm glad that you're satisfied my monster" said King soul storm. "Let's wait if, Queen Elenia Eurille would arrive, you can sit next to me Minotaurious. I'll get you a chair" said King soul storm.

"Oh really? wouldn't I disturb you too much your majesty?" said Minotaurious. "Oh no, I want you next to me like a side kick" said king soul storm. "Oh damn! thanks, I didn't know I was so important to you" said Minotaurious.

"Off course, your important your my favourite monster because your big, strong, loyal, reliable and your my friend" said King soul storm. "I didn't know you like my personality" said Minotaurious. "Off course your important your my favourite monster because your big, strong, loyal, reliable and your my friend" said King soul storm. "I didn't know you like my personality" said Minotaurious. "Off course I do" said King soul storm. 

"Oh No! this is not wonderful I see Mrs Rivers and Rosie in Evil-In. Where King soul storm is with his monster friend Minotaurious. They've kidnapped them Skylar" said Queen Elenia Eurille. "Oh No! that's horrible, can't them two ever leave them two human females, alone" said King Skylar frustrated. 

"Yeah I know? I don't know why? they have to disturb the humans, they can fight, eat, kill the other monsters but not the humans" said Queen Elenia Eurille. 

"Mum can me Nelson, Eliss and dad go to Evil-In to save Mrs Rivers and Rosie for you. I know your terrified to go there" suggested Silver Mistina daughter of Queen Elenia Eurille. 

"Okay, but be careful take your weapons if needed like your gold sword, bow and arrows if you need to fight. Take care of your selves and look out for your father, okay he hasn't been a fighter much. So, be very aware of every movement you do" said Queen Elenia Eurille.

"Can you check in your crystal heart mirror of which, location are the humans in?" asked Silver Mistina. 

"Okay, let's see they're in King soul storm's castle of bone skulls, they're tied up on a long, dark, black pole next to his throne" said Queen Elenia Eurille. 

"Thanks, mum that's very helpful, you keep an eye on Elvina while we're going to save lives for you, so you don't have to risk your life for us your important to this family, land and to the people" said Silver Mistina. 

"Aww! that's why I love you Silver, you always make me proud. I raised you good my Elf" said proudly Queen Elenia Eurille. 

"Aww! mum you're going to make me blush from your kind words" said Silver Mistina. 

"Mum take care I hope any day we won't hear, feel the evil King planning any evil stuff towards humans, us or to any other planets of creatures that we don't know of" said Nelson Ocean. 

"Yeah I hope that would be true it would be a much peaceful universe" said Queen Elenia Eurille. 

"Okay, we should head off everyone say goodbye to Queen Elenia Eurille" said Commander Eliss. 

"Bye, my blossom" Skylar kisses Elenia Eurille on her shiny, glossy, pink lips. 

"Bye, Skylar take care my dear" said Queen Elenia Eurille.

"Bye, mum" said Nelson Ocean. 

"Bye, mum" said Silver Mistina. And lastly "Bye, your majesty" said Commander Eliss.

"Bye, everyone take care of everyone for me Commander Eliss" said Queen Elenia Eurille. 

"Everyone, let's go on a ride on my cloud. I'm going to call it with my whistle" said Commander Eliss. 

"Okay," said Skylar.

"Okay," said Nelson Ocean. 

"Okay," said Silver Mistina.

"Yes, it's here, cloud make three more seats for the royal family, we need to go to Evil- In" said Commander Eliss ( talking to his magic cloud transport). 

Woosh, Woosh, Zoom!