Chapter 3 The Minotaurious is coming!

Suddenly, when Rosie, and Violet went away, from their high school gates, they straight away went to Violet's house to get baskets to put the blueberries and blackberries in. So, they both went on going to the forest, to pick berries for tea. 

"So, how many should we pick?" said Rosie. "Probably, about ten or twenty, of both berries, so it's equal amount, to put in the pie." Violet said. "Okay, so how would you know? if they are ripe to pick" Rosie asked. "Well, the blueberries would be ripe, if they are blue and by the blackberries, they are shiny black" Violet Said.

"Okay thank you," said Rosie. While, they both continue picking, the berries out of a sudden, something loud! stamped by the earth ground, in the forest. Where, the commander Eliss, and the soldiers they are by the forest, invisible to not be seen, they are watching and searching for any children, but for a few minutes, they see at the far front, that the two girls, picking berries. But it seems they are a bit slow. So commander Eliss, thought to help the girls, to float some berries in the baskets. By using his magic powers. So, they might not be caught up, with any danger around. 

Alternatively, when Violet, and Rosie picked lots of berries, in the baskets they both, noticed how much their was, in there. But they both shrugged their shoulders like never mind. "Lets go! to the house to give my mum, the juicy berries to wash" Violet said. "Okay, lets hurry up! I feel something wrong in my gut, like some creature is around the forest" Rosie was scared. "Okay, we will" Violet said. So, when they both hurried up, to go to the house. Meanwhile, commander Eliss and his soldiers, were searching for the Minotaurious to see if he would, do any trouble.

Violet's Mother, washed the berries and poured the berries in two separate bowls, so then the berries plopped like drops in the bowls. Then, Violet and Rosie used a white crusher to crush the berries. So, it looks like a liquid consist antsy. However, when they crushed; the berries they putted the berries in the fridge. They keep more fresh. Then when the berries are in the fridge Violet's Mother gets flour, eggs, milk, yeast and butter to make the blueberry and blackberry pie. The ingredients would be mixed to a pastry to form it in a tin for the bottom base and then the Mother of Violet's she will take the berries out the fridge, to pour it in the tin, for the filling and  that's going to have a nice taste, of fruit berries.

 Likewise, they put the berries in the tin they put over the berries the second layer of pastry for the top base, to make it look like a pie. They use a fork to stamp holes; so when the yeast rises up the pie it will breath. Then, it doesn't seem squishy and runny. Finally, they add a little egg white with a brush. Then, it would be shinny, golden for giving the pie a good colour for taste. Violet's Mother, picked up the pie to put in the oven to bake for about 25 minutes. 

While, the pie bakes Violet and Rosie clean the mess on the table, from the ingredients they used. Then, they cleaned the mess, Violet and Rosie went to the living room, to sit on a comfy, soft and relaxing sofa to past a few minutes they both watched some television, for entertainment while, their pie bakes. 

"I can't wait to taste the pie! I never had a blueberry and black berry pie before, I only tasted a pie with mince in it" Rosie said. "Yeah, I can't wait too, oh! it's gonna taste very yummy, more yummy then a mince pie because, it's healthy " Violet is excited. 

"Okay, I love fruits" Rosie said. "Same" Violet said. 

After 25 minutes of baking, Violet's Mother took out the pie from the oven, she said it's "ready" Violet's Mother said. "Okay, okay! Violet and Rosie said, at the same time. "Come, let's we eat the gorgeous pie we all made" Violet's Mother said. "Okay, okay! we are coming" Violet and Rosie said. By when Violet's Mother, putted plates and spoons on the table, they all started digging in their delicious lunch. When they finished eating in some minutes Rosie's Mother called her on the phone saying, "Are you on your way, home?" "Yeah! I'm coming mum," Rosie said. 

Whereas, Rosie she has to walk through the forest to go home. She is going on her own. However, it's dark, dangerous anything can happen, spooky to her if, she's not careful. Likewise, commander came out, of hiding behind a tree with the soldiers and they were still invisible, they see Rosie the girl who's walking through the forest. They are having a closer eye on her if anything is about to happen, to her. 

Squelch, squelch, stomp, stomp and out of a sudden Minotaurious, is walking on tip toes with his hooves stomping in the mud then he runs fast and faster. Also, he smells a human girls blood and he feels hungry but he needs to keep his hunger quiet because he needs to bring the human girl to the King of Evil -In. The King is called Soul Storm. 

Rosie heard some eccentric noise from behind her while she still walks her way home. Rosie's Mother is getting impatient because she want's her daughter to come home a bit faster. Rosie walked out of the forest about 5 hours or it felt to her as 17 hours. However, Rosie still has to walk on a long path surrounding her with amazing flowers and trees. She has to walk fifty miles until she's home. 

Mrs River's Rosie's Mother eagerly waited for her daughter she calls Rosie on the phone if she's okay and if she's nearly home.  

Beep.....Beep....Beep....Beep.... "Hello Rosie are you okay! are you close to home yet?" said Mrs Rivers. "Yeah I'm okay, mum but I'm almost home. I just need to keep walking on the path then I'm home it would approximately take me about 50 minutes until I'm by the house door". 

"Okay that's fine, I'm just worried for you because you know Mothers get worried and anything can happen and I miss you loads" said Mrs Rivers worriedly. "Okay don't worry I'm home in 10 minutes mum. I can't wait to see you too" said Rosie Rivers. 

Meanwhile till 10 minutes ended Rosie is walking through the black metal patterned gates.