Chapter 4 The Mystery behind Rosie Rivers!

After some time, while she opened the black metal patterned gates there was a small gate and a big gate that she had to open; but she went through the gates hastily.

She tries to be fast to go through the gates. She's walking a bit slow because she's out of breath. So, in the distance a big terrifying monster tries to find a human but he's close to see Rosie Rivers he spots her with his x ray vision that some how King Soul Storm gave Minotaurious his power to see better. 

Minotaurious walked fast and faster to be close to the human girl Rosie but eventually Rosie called out her Mum, "Mum! I'm here!" shouted excitedly Rosie. Then her mum hears her in the distance, of the house door she goes to open the door with the key and unlocks the door to open so, Mrs Rivers goes out the door and goes by the big gates and sees Rosie and calls her name "Rosie" but suddenly the Minotaurious is very close behind Rosie and tries to reach her and so Mrs Rivers sees the Monster with her very big light glossy sea through blue eyes she was shocked she ran to Rosie as close as bears trying her best to not let go if the Minotaurious would grab Rosie then Mrs Rivers would go with her daughter, to the Monster together.

So greedily; and so vividly the scary Minotaurious  with his bright red x ray eyes he literally grabbed Rosie Rivers and Mrs Rivers and in an instance Minotaurious calls out to the King with his inner voice in to his mind. 

"Hi your majesty it's me Minotaurious I did the job that you asked, I got or I brought you humans from earth"  said Minotaurious dutifully. "Come here my intriguing Monster said the King covetous. "So what are you thinking to do with the two female humans ?" questioned Minotaurious. 

"Bring both of them close to me" said King greedily. "Okay I'm coming closer with them" said Minotaurious. "Okay this is what I'll do to the two female humans. I'm gonna use my x ray beam laser eyes to point through the two female souls to see if they both have a good soul or bad soul if they both have a good soul I'm going to add some of my evil soul in them and fill their souls half way of my evil spirit" said the King evilly. "Okay that's so evil and cool my Boss. So what would you do after you filled them two with your evil souls?" said Minotaurious curiously. 

"Well my great Monster, I'm gonna let the humans back on earth for some weeks. I will watch over them two to see if their behaviour would change to be bad or evil. Then when they both turn out to act as I want them to, then I want them back to our planet; to see if their soul has totally gone highly evil then; I want to suck out their evil souls and then suck out their blood then I would cut them in pieces and give their bodies to the monsters to eat their body parts" all planned out said the King. 

"Wow ! my highly evilness King, that is gruesome but evilly genius" said Minotaurious amusingly. "Thanks my great big Minotaurious I knew you liked my evil plan of food" said King Soul Storm. 

"Yeah! my majesty, I love your evil plans it's what monsters do best" said Minotaurious.

The King and Minotaurious had their chat, Minotaurious brought the two humans Rosie Rivers and Mrs Rivers back to their home. On earth and Minotaurious cast a spell on both of them in a trance time statue, so they won't know what happened to them but they would feel very bizarre and peculiar around people in a few weeks. 

After all despite that Rosie Rivers and Mrs Rivers won't be their normal ways of behaving it might end up very horrible. You never know if Rosie has a epic powerful power. 

Besides Minotaurious uncasted the spell so Rosie Rivers and her mum are unfrozen stillness is over he landed them at the house door, so then minotaurious flashes away in a worm hole with a magic portal to their planet Evil - In. 

Before the dreadful action would happen you would get so shocked or speechless, so let's get on with the action!

Mrs Rivers opened the door to go in the house with her daughter Rosie Rivers. "I'm going to cook some rice with square carrots and green garden peas it will be ready in half an hour okay" said Mrs Rivers. "Okay I can't wait to eat the food it sounds delicious and healthy" said Rosie Rivers. 

After some minutes Rosie thought she would go in the living room and watch television to past the minutes until dinner is ready. "Rosie it's not gonna take that much time only for 25 minutes and then we can eat okay" said Mrs Rivers. "Alright mum I can't wait to eat" as Rosie says. 

"Rosie! the food is ready let's put plates on the table with spoons." said Mrs Rivers. "Okay mum" replied happily Rosie. Meanwhile Mrs Rivers and her daughter Rosie set out the table with plates and spoons then in a few minutes, they start to eat their dinner as they both grabbed hold of their spoons they tasted the rice with the vegetables and said "yum delicious it's very tasty" replied Rosie and Mrs Rivers. "let's clear up the table of the plates, spoons and the pot of food" said Mrs Rivers. "Okay mum I will put the plates and spoons in the sink for washing and you put the pot on the stove" said Rosie suggested. "Yeah that's fine my dear, we can eat the rest of the food tomorrow" said Mrs Rivers.