Chapter 5 Hidden powers of Rosie and Mrs Rivers

The sun rises to a new day that can end up being a happy day or a terrible day. Mrs Rivers is awake since 6:00am she made pancakes for breakfast with maple syrup. It took her 3 hours of making lots of pancakes for her and Rosie. The weird thing, was Mrs Rivers normally takes 1 hour to make pancakes, her power is to make food fast but then make the time more hours than she did it in. 

Rosie levitated out of her bed, and made her outfit float to her, while she dresses up and she makes her hair brush float, to her hair and brushes her hair without holding it. Rosie goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth but she doesn't use her hand to hold the tooth brush, instead she lets her power to brush her teeth without holding the tooth brush. She smells the pancakes from the stairs as her nose is growing longer but she doesn't walk down the stairs she uses her power to float down the stairs.

Meanwhile Mrs Rivers lays the table of two plates and forks and stands the maple syrup bottle on the table, next to the plate of piles of pancakes. 

As Rosie floats down, the stairs her mum asks "How come you're floating like that ?" questioned by Mrs Rivers. "I don't know? I think I have a super power or something. I never thought, I had the ability of the sort" as Rosie said. "Well remember when, I make pancakes it normally takes me 1 hour, but my super power is making food faster, then it makes the time more hours extra than the original time I took" as Mrs Rivers said.

"I'm so hungry for pancakes" Rosie grabs her fork and took in the pancake with maple syrup. "It tastes wonderful mum" Rosie grinned. "Thank you my dear, Rosie you better go off to school soon" Mrs Rivers said. "Okay mum, I'll just grab my bag and I'll set on the way to school" said Rosie. "I've got my bag. I wish you a good day" said Rosie. "Thanks you too see you soon" said Mrs Rivers. 

Rosie walks through the forest she gets a gut feeling of eccentric, but as she walks through the gate. She feels as if she's turning into a different person.

when she slowly, grabs the handle of the door to pull it open, as she pulls open she went through the door and found her classroom. She headed into her chair and desk to begin her science lesson. She saw her three friends: Akari Ya San, Violet Lalee and Noah Openjai they all looked at Rosie like something is wrong with her. But to see that for sure Rosie looked at her friends, like giving a hard stare one by one, then her friends realized she's not acting herself.

Akari Ya San whispered with a low voice to Violet and Noah saying "Rosie isn't her normal self it seems as if she's possessed." Akari Ya San said. "When it's break time lets talk to her" Akari Ya San said worriedly. 

"We only have thirty minutes till break" Akari Ya San said. "Okay, Okay" said Violet and Noah. 

The bell rang for break time Akari Ya San, Violet and Noah waited that Rosie goes out the classroom first, so they all can go and find her and talk to her. Rosie went out of the classroom she went outside, walked on the grass, walking towards an beach slowly lifting her legs up to put her legs through the space and sit down on the beach. 

Akari Ya San, Violet and Noah all three of them walked outside the school and looked where Rosie is.
They all found her on the bench.
They are heading towards her wanting to talk to her, if she's feeling okay.

"Hi Rosie" said Akari Ya San.
"Hello Rosie" said Violet.
"Hi Rosie" said Noah.

"Hi everyone what's the problem?" said Rosie.
"We all are wanting to know if everything is okay with you?" said Akari Ya San.
"I don't know what's your problem asking me if I'm okay, I don't know who you guys are? so, leave me alone" said Rosie.
"What! us, three are your main friends now how come you don't know who we are?" said Akari Ya San with shock of sadness.
"Guys let's go then, let's only us hang out I don't know what's wrong with her" said Akari Ya San.
"Okay, okay" said Violet and Noah.