« 2 5 »

"now, tell me, yang jungwon. would you like to stay here as jay's husband, or would you like to be with your real man?"

jungwon was caught off guard, he wasn't expecting that question. he thought for a moment before words came out from his mouth.

"i like heeseung hyung, yeah", he said. "but i don't have an evil mind like you, mom. you're basically trying to wreck someone's family. you're trying to wreck jay hyung's family", he added, and his mom suddenly laughed, making him confused.

"you're funny, jungwon", the woman said, still laughing.

"well, i'm glad that you're happy, mom. now, please leave my room and leave this house. say 'goodbye' to my husband and his parents atleast", jungwon said before turning around. he was about to go out of his room when his mother spoke.

"i guess you made your decision, huh? why can't you just say it? why can't you just admit it?", she asked, making her son a lot more confused. she walked infront of jungwon, then spoke again. "you're basically falling in love, jungwon. you're falling in love with jay", she said, copying jungwon's tone earlier.

she then went outside jungwon's room, leaving her son shocked.

-

"you're leaving already, mrs. yang? it's almost dinner, though. i guess we should stay here a bit and eat dinner together here as well. the kids wouldn't mind, right?", mrs. park asked, looking at jungwon and jay.

"of course not, mom. i'm just worried because all we can offer are bacon and eggs for dinner, haha", jay said.

"oh, sorry, but i really have to go now. again, happy third week of marriage, guys!", mrs. yang said before giving jay and jungwon a hug. "bacons and eggs aren't bad for dinner, though", she added, making the others laugh.

"we're gonna go, too, then. happy third week of joyful marriage, guys!", mrs. park greeted before giving the two a hug as well.

while mr. park just tapped the shoulders of the husbands before he joked. "so, when are we going to have a grandchild, hmm?"

the women and jungwon laughed, jay just smiled, gulping-and his husband noticed this.

what's your secret, jay hyung?

-

two nights passed and it's already monday, the day of the public acquaintance party of jungwon's university.

the bestfriends, jungwon, sunoo and ni-ki, are currently walking around the school where a lot of booths can be seen.

the schedule there for today is like:

• classic booths and games in the morning, and;
• dance party at the evening.

for the lunch, it's already up to the students since foods are everywhere, though.

"where's our beloved school? i think this is a carnival", ni-ki commented.

"true. rides are missin-what?! there are rides, too?!", sunoo gasped as they reached the school's gymnasium where rides are placed. they aren't that usual huge rides on the real carnivals, though.

"wow, the school officials are crazy. like really, really crazy! this sht is amazing!", jungwon shouted. after that, he received a kiss on his cheek. he gasped before looking on his side.

heeseung hyung.

"yah, hyung! why did you do that?", jungwon pouted.

"well, you cursed. that's your penalty for cursing", heeseung said, smiling before hugging the younger. "i missed you, yang-yang."

"yah! pda! pda! that's rude, guys", sunoo said.

"oh, my virgin eyes, please", ni-ki muttered, covering his eyes.

"whatever, guys!", jungwon shouted at his two bestfriends before looking at heeseung. "yah, hyung, we talked yesterday, right?"

"yes, but i couldn't hug you like this through the phone", heeseung said, hugging his boyfriend tighter. "anyways, i'm excited for the dance party tonight. i wanna be your last dance later."

"e? there would be a thing like that?", jungwon asked, heeseung nodded. "well, alright. i'll be your last dance, hyung."

"but, hey. i thought it's a party? shouldn't be it a group dance or whatever?", sunoo asked.

"well, it depends based on your relationship status. if you're single, you would definitely like to dance with your friends, but if you're taken, you would definitely like to dance with your partner. right, yang-yang?", heeseung said, teasing sunoo.

"yes, hyung", jungwon muttered, teasing sunoo as well.

"that's rude, guys! rude!", sunoo pouted.

"you have me, though", ni-ki muttered.

"yeah, whatever. better be my last dance, not my last headache, okay?", the fox said.

"yeah, sure."

then heeseung and jungwon teased the other two-not after jungwon's phone dinged from his pocket.

he cut the hug with heeseung and read the messages.

jay hyung

hi, jungwonie! i have a good news... i'm going to attend the party tonight!!
just now.

i can't attend the morning booths but i heard that there would be a dance party at night!!
just now.

i'm definitely going to attend and be your first and last dance!!
just now.

keep safe, jungwonie! i love you!
just now.

this made jungwon mentally cursed.

oh sht.

-

| vote | comment | follow |

goodluck, yang jungwon;)