« 3 7 »

"happy first month anniversary, jaywon!", jake shouted while raising the cup on his hand that contains a soft drink.

jake and the other boys came at the husbands' house, bringing some snacks and even a cake with "happy first month of marriage", written on it.

they have been celebrating the special first 31 days of jaywon for a quite some time now. earlier, the boys already had dinner. after that, they played some games that includes charades, the mafia game, the trip to jerusalem, and a lot more.

and this time, the friends are currently munching some snacks while listening and dancing to ni-ki's playlist that was played on the huge speaker provided by jay.

"yeah, happy first month, guys!", sunghoon, sunoo and ni-ki followed, also raising their own cups.

the couple, jay and jungwon, laughed at the scene. they were just drinking some colas, yet, their friends looked like they were drunk.

"come on, guys! you're supposed to raise your cups as well, and say 'thank you'!", jake muttered, still raising his cup, along with the others.

"fine. thank you so much, guys!", jay finally said before he held his cup above, then jungwon followed, raising his cup as well, not using his right hand with the shoulder casting.

"thank you, guys! let's get more drunk with colas! haha", jungwon joked, making his husband and friends laugh.

"alright, more years for jaywon!", sunghoon shouted.

"more love and blessings for jaywon!", sunoo's turn to shout.

then, they all looked at ni-ki, waiting for the youngest to also shout out his wish for the couple.

"uh...wait, let me think fir-", ni-ki wasn't able to finish his sentence because jungwon cut him off with a shout.

"more knowledge for ni-ki, cheers!", he said out loud, before they let their cups touch each other. the boys teased ni-ki first, then they finally drank their colas.

"bruh, let's party!"

-

around 12AM, they finally turned the loud speaker off, cleaned some of the mess that they made, and went inside jay and jungwon's movie room.

they are with jay, that's why movies will always be present.

"aren't you guys tired yet?", the oldest of the six asked the others.

"honestly, i'm tired already. i can't dance anymore, but watching movies will do", jake answered.

"yeah, same. i wanna watch some movies, then sleep here inside this movie room, 'cause, bro, it's so cool here. it's more than comfortable here", sunghoon muttered, his eyes are examining the said room with such amazement. "by any chance, do you want to marry me as well, jay-ah? i just want to have this kind of house, too", he joked.

"then, marry jake. that guy beside you is rich as fudge as well. he can definitely buy you a house and lot with just a snap of his finger", jay said, as he prepares the huge tv infront of them.

jake laughed as he stood up from the couch and left sunghoon there. "i ain't marrying sunghoon. he sounded like a gold digger, it's a no for me", he muttered.

"aish, i'm just kidding, y'know? get back here, it's cold", the ice prince said, pulling jake back on his seat.

meanwhile, sunoo entered the movie room, holding some snacks on his hand, and the others were shocked since they didn't see sunoo walk out of the room.

"huh? hyung, how did you get out of here? i thought you were beside me", ni-ki said while resting himself on the other couch.

"you're just blind, that's why you didn't see me go out", sunoo sassed as he sat beside ni-ki who pouted because of him. "just kidding, here", he then gave ni-ki some chips which the younger happily accepted.

the boys inside the movie room were busy dealing with each other. there's sunghoon who unexpectedly cuddling the blushing jake. on the other side, there's sunoo who's currently feeding the youngest, ni-ki.

everyone seems to be in their own worlds, but not in a bad way. for jungwon, it's great to see that his friends are doing just fine. they don't seem bored at all. he smiled watching them.

his thoughts was cut off when he felt jay beside him. "they are enjoying here. i hope you're enjoying, too, jungwonie", his husband said.

"of course i'm enjoying. i didn't expect that they'll come here, it's fun", the younger muttered, smiling.

jay nodded and looked at his watch. "it's past 12AM, meaning, it's a new day. our first month anniversary had passed, but i want you to know that i'll be forever here with you, even after months, years or decades. i love you."

jungwon almost melted. as of the moment, his heart is feeling overwhelmed. he knew himself that he's still healing after his mom's death.

with the unexpected happenings that had occurred, there's still definitely a pain left on his chest, tears could easily fall from his eyes, and his world could be easily shaken up again since he's still very fragile.

but, jay is there, though.

a month had passed, so it's really valid to say now that for jungwon, jay became his lifeline. the lifeline that he'll forever be grateful for.

"i love you, too", jungwon hugged jay. "thank you, hyung. thank you for making me feel this way. it's more than relieving, it's more than satisfying", he smiled and tears of joy flowed down on his face.

"ey! ey! ey! enough for that cheesiness, guys! i thought we're about to watch an action movie? then, why are we seeing an on-going k-drama here?", ni-ki deadpanned, getting the remote beside jay, then pressing the play button after.

jake, sunghoon and sunoo just shaked their heads because of ni-ki. how could he ruin those kind of moments?

on the other hand, jay and jungwon just smiled as their hug ended.

"alright, no one's going to talk now, understood guys? we're watching the movie now!", ni-ki excitedly said as he sat back beside sunoo.

and that's really what happened. no one talked while the movie runs, since on just the first half of the movie, all of the boys fell asleep already.

all of them were tired, yet happy.

-

| vote | comment | follow |

is this peaceful enough? HAHSHSHSHAHAHA.