❣️(last)

Pyar ho Gaya hai tumsy,
Khud sy zyada,
Hadd sy zyada,
Sb sy zyada
💓

Mustafa didn't show any emotion when he left the haveli.
He was trying to act cool but he was leaving the house he had been living in since his childhood.
His heart clenched at the thought of never returning back to this place.
Haya was a crying mess.
She blamed herself for all that happened.

Mustafa wasn't worried about any financial problems as he was handling his own business for a bit and hadn't told about it to anyone except Faris.
Because of the family business he couldn't concentrate completely on it so this was the time he was going to become independent. For his wife and
His family that they'll build.

People might consider him crazy but he had bought a house as well, not a villa, a cute cozy apartment that he knew would be loved by his little wife. It was supposed to be a vacation home for them but seeing the situation it transformed into their house.
He just hoped she actually liked it.

Haya was still In a daze so she didn't really question anything.
He brought her to the apartment and she looked around in awe.

She was always grateful for the haveli Sha had been living in but this, this was always her dream

A cozy, warm and beautiful place to live with her husband.
She hugged him tight and he hugged her back.

5 months later :

Mustafa and Haya were getting ready for a business award event where Mustafa was nominated in the category of " most successful youngest business man of Pakistan".
Haya had prayed the whole night and hand thanked Allah for everything he did for them these past months. She asked God to keep her husband happy and to give him a long life.

In the start they had been struggling economically and their situation wasn't the best. Although Mustafa had trust in his Lord and he knew that all his efforts wouldn't have gone in vain.

He had handled the bumpy road amazingly and had never made Haya feel any type of stress.
She knew how hard he was working and she also was being the perfect wife.
She knew Mustafa would never ask her to do anything because she was having her finals but no matter what, she wanted to fulfill those duties as a wife. She wanted him to know that she was there for him.
He even cried and hugged her tightly when she told him how grateful she was for him and that she was forever going to by his side.