~

Kanton sy kya gila... Wo to majbur hain apni fitrat sy,
Dard to tbh Hua jbh phool bhi zakhm deny lgy 🥀.

"TW:Mention of eating disorders

"
TW:Mention of eating disorders

"

" Hadi... Apky baazoo py chot ayi hai kya?" najia asked frowning when for the enth time she saw him wince at any activity he was doing.

He looked at her for a few seconds and she raised her eyebrows in confusion.
"han...wo gym main thory chot lg gy aaj subha... Hopefully it didn't tear the muscle." he said eyeing his shoulder which was obviously paining.
"idhr ayen hum apky shoulder py massage krty hain." she said to him and he immediately responded with
"nhi koi zaroorat nhi, tkh ho Jaye ga."

She wanted to insist, but again her overthinking brain didn't let her as it started assuming things on its own accord.
'maybe he doesn't like me touching him'
'maybe he thinks I can't take care of him'

all these thoughts swerved in her head and as she got lost in her own world, a strict voice brought her back to reality.
"Najia Ahmed!" he said with finality lacing his voice.
"I know what you're thinking and let me tell you, I don't want you thinking this stupid shit again. You're perfectly capable of taking care of my shoulder, heck you're a medical student, a soon to be doctor, but it's really nothing to worry about.
It going to get well in a few days. "

He hated lying to her but he couldn't tell her the truth either.
He knew that if she came to know about what he had done the other night to have his shoulder swollen so bad she would hate him.

She hesitantly nodded and he sighed.

Helping someone overcome their insecurities wasn't the easiest thing in the world.
Especially when those insecurities would somehow always be buried somewhere deep inside of you.
No matter how much you try and how much you continue bury them they'll still be there, resurfacing at some point.

Everyone has insecurities, but some are good at hiding them and some have to carry the weight of them, breaking internally and externally.

Believing in yourself and having confidence in your own body isn't every one's game.