~ ~ Falling ~ ~

~ ~ Jenna ~ ~

~ ~ Jenna ~ ~

Oh. My. God.

Could this man kiss! I could drown in his kiss; I was drowning. Gentle, hesitant as he drew in a sharp breath and deepened our kiss. Goosebumps spread everywhere, even on my legs.

His hands squeezed my hips, pulling me closer so I could feel his erection now perfectly pressed in between my thighs. My body's reply was to boil from the inside out. God, I wanted him here, now... yes!

Breaking apart, he groaned as his mouth travelled across my jawline with featherlight touches, before trailing down my neck. I nearly lost balance as he walked us backwards until the spindle of the staircase nudged my back.

"If you don't ask me to stop, baby. Then I'm not going to." His voice was ragged as his heavy breaths warmed my neck. "I feel drunk on you, Jenna. I want you."

As he pushed his hips into mine, oh boy, could I feel how much he wanted me. He sucked on my skin and a burst of electricity shot between my thighs'. "—Don't, don't stop." My voice wobbled as I tried to speak as if my heart wasn't about to burst from my chest. But I knew one hundred percent—I didn't want him to stop. I was thirsty for him, and his mouth on my skin only made me want him more.

Gripping his bicep with one hand. Boldness suffocated my shyness as I slid my other hand in between us and brushed across his erection to hear a rumble through his chest as he reached under my t-shirt and ran a feverish hand across the skin of my back.

As I moved my neck to the side to allow him more access, I wanted to be naked, get him naked. "Upstairs, bedroom." My voice didn't sound like mine. More sex kitten with a little growl—Janelle would be proud!

His mouth left my skin, as he gripped my hand. "Show me the way." One eyebrow arched and the corner of his mouth lifted into a sexy smile.

Oh yes, show him the way. My brain was fried, and I had to think—this house was still new to me.

My knees threatened to give out as we ran up the stairs, in a hurry to reach the top. The door to my unused bedroom was open and although littered with boxes, at least I had made the bed up.

As soon as he closed the door behind us, his mouth was on mine, our connection and rhythm instant with a passion that bordered on dangerous.

Gabe seized my hips and steered me towards the bed, stopping as the back of my knees bumped against. "You're all I've thought about, I can't stop thinking about you." His voice lowered and was oh so sexy.

He almost looked a little surprised by his own words. I bit my lip, which felt swollen. "Same, I think about you too."

I could feel moisture wetting my un-sexy panties. Christ, I would need to get them off without him seeing. He kissed me again as I slid my hands under his t-shirt to feel his hot skin ripple beneath my fingers.