Cassian and Nesta Smut (Part 2 of 2)

I blinked awake in the nearly pitch black room to the door that was open and crack, with Azriel's head popping through. Looking at the clock on the bedside table, I saw that it was just after one in the morning. I waved Nesta and I had only been asleep for about an hour.

I looked over to Azriel once more, concluding that he just wanted me to know that he was home.
I smiled to myself, surprised by how much him being safe comforted me and by how quickly he'd come to be causal around Nesta and myself; together.

I had started asking him to check in with me, just to let me know where he was. Since Nesta and I had gotten together, Azriel had been nothing but supportive. He always told one of us when he was home so that we wouldn't walk around naked or fuck on the kitchen table; again.

"Just got back from the mortal lands."

"Anything out of the ordinary?"

He shook his head, he was still not the man he used to be, something was bothering him. I didn't know if it was that he finally gave up on Mor, that he couldn't get to Elain because of Rhys and Lucien, or because he might have developed feelings for another woman.

Azriel dismissed himself and closed the bedroom door.

Rolling over and sitting up, I saw that Nesta was turned onto her stomach and hugging a pillow underneath her body. She was faced away from me, but I could see the soft moonlight coming through the windows landing across her face and naked back. The sheet sat at her waist. Peering over, I smiled at her relaxed features and swollen lips.

Even though I knew I should just let her sleep, I leaned down on my elbow and ran my other hand up and down her back. I couldn't not touch her. Like hard candy that I could suck on nonstop or an ice cream cone that I wanted to lick, Nesta was food. After only a few months together, there was no part of her body that I didn't have memorized. I knew that she liked sex in the mornings, that running my fingers through her hair immediately melted her, and that her sweat was the only perfume I wanted her to wear.

Getting up on my hands and one knee, I leaned over her, straightening my other leg over her sleeping ones and began...not leaving her alone. Coming down on her back, I touched the tip of my tongue to her skin and left a moist trail up her spine.

She squirmed. "Cassian..." she mumbled, her words muffled by the pillow.

"I want you," I breathed out, and sliding the sheet down off of her, I opened my mouth and took her ass between my lips and teeth.

"Cassian!" she yelped and whipped her head up. "What...?"

But she trailed off when I continued nibbling and kissing, and her head fell back down to the pillow. "You awake now?" I taunted. I'm sure she heard the smile in my voice.

She sucked in air through her teeth, tensing up her body, looking like she was in pleasure or in pain.

I got my answer when she suddenly squirmed off the bed, and I had to rear back to avoid her kicks as she landed on the floor.

"It's ticklish," she squealed. I could see that wasn't the only reason she reacted that way.

My stomach swam with flutters, and I laughed. "Oh, well then all the more reason to continue."
Her eyes darted down to the extreme hardness between my legs, and I raised my eyebrows at her. She looked so cute, legs drawn up to her chest and leaning back on her hands, looking at me like she was ready to run.

"Are you going to take care of this or what?" I gestured to my cock, purposely trying to act like the bastard I always am.

What can I say? Nesta and I had a weird kind of foreplay.