For Me? (Bunny)

It was Christmas time and Kenny was walking down the streets of South Park. He was in his big orange parka, so the cold didn't bother him. Soon, the blond boy stopped at a dollar store. He wanted to get his boyfriend, Butters, something for Christmas. It was three days away. So he stepped inside of the dollar store.

        Inside, the smell of lavender scented candles wept threw Kenny's nose. He breathed it in and started looking around. Everything was relatively cheap, but mostly everything was just some scented candle or a keychain. The blond boy made his way further into the store.

        Soon enough, he came into a section he couldn't identify. He looked at the shelves and saw there were a bunch of little trinkets. Mostly Christmas related. He walked deeper into the isle and looked at the shelves. He spotted a bunch of little toys such as marbles and magnets. But among the objects, something caught his eye.

        A little rabbit keychain. It was small but big enough.

        He looked at it for a bit before grabbing it. Something about it just reminded him of Butters. The fact that it was small like him. The fact that it was cute like him. The fact that it was fluffy like him. The fact that it seemed sweet and welcoming, like him. Kenny smiled slightly at the keychain and looked at the price tag. It was only one dollar.

Perfect! The blond boy though happily as he walked out of the isle and went to the cashier.

After purchasing the little keychain, Kenny walked out of the dollar store with a smile on his hidden face. He couldn't wait for Christmas to come.

T H R E E D A Y S L A T E R (CHRISTMAS TIME)

It was Christmas time and Butters was going to be here any minute. The McCormick's never really celebrated Christmas. They were too poor and their parents never really cared.

Kenny was sitting down on his torn up couch, waiting for Butters to come over. The small blond boy always came over every year since they started dating. He was super sweet.

        After a bit, Kevin and Karen came over to Kenny.

        "Hey Ken." Kevin greeted his brother as Karen ran up to hug him. "Hey guys." Kenny greeted back, hugging Jaren back. "Whens Leo coming?" Karen asked. "Soo-" Kenny didn't even get to finish before he heard a knock at the door. Karen got excited as Kevin went over to open it.

        "It's your boyfriend Ken." The older boy said, turning to Kenny as Butters came into the house. "Buttercup!" Kenny said as he ran up to his smaller boyfriend and hugged him. "Hiya Ken." Butters greeted. Kevin closed the door.

        Karen ran up to the lovebirds and hugged them as well. Kenny looked over at his brother. "Come on Kev! Get in here!" He said playfully. Kevin rolled his eyes and grinned as he went over to them and lightly hugged them all.

        After the hug fest, Kenny said to Butters, "So, what did ya bring this time?" Butters smiled and pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket. "Here. I had to do something last minute." He held it up. It was a drawing of him, Kenny, Kevin, and Karen all holding hands with the words "happy family" above them in black crayon. The McCormicks looked at the drawing in wonder and Kenny spoke up. "Awh! That's so cute Leo!" Kenny says, ruffling his boyfriends hair. Kevin nods as Karen grabs the picture. "Its really good too!" She remarks, looking up at the small blond boy.

        Butters blushed and dipped his head. "Thank you!" He said happily. "Speaking of that..." Kenny started, reaching for his parka pocket. "I have something for you too." Butters cocks his head to the side as he hums. Kenny smiles as he pulls out the tiny bunny keychain. Butters looks at the keychain, his eyes wide. "Is that for me?" He asks. Kenny chuckles and nods. "Yep. I got it at a dollar store. You like it?" He replies, putting the bunny keychain into the smaller boys hands. Butters nods. "It's super cute! Thanks Ken!" He said, hugging his taller boyfriend.

        "I got it because it reminded me of you." Kenny said, ruffling his boyfriend's hair again and placing a kiss on his head. Butters giggled. "Aw, really? Thanks!" He replied as the two lovebirds shared a kiss.

        "Merry Christmas, Buttercup."

Hi. This one-shot wasn't actually requested by anyone. I kind of just made it up. Even it's not Christmas lmao. Hope you enjoyed.