With a Burning Passion (Gregstophe)

Quick note: this is another story that I just made up. Idk, I just wanted to write another one-shot lmao. Hope you enjoy ^_^

Gregory was sitting with his friend, Christophe, on the steps that led up to South Park elementary. Gregory had recently moved back South Park and started enrolling in school (he was in 7th grade). Christophe was forced to go to public school by his mother and was sort of happy that Gregory had moved back (he was also in 7th grade) so he didn't have to suffer alone.

It was noon. Christophe had a bad day. He was picked on, his mother had yelled at him, he was chased by a dog; his day wasn't going so well. Christophe had decided to skip the rest of school and dragged Gregory along with him. Gregory would have said no to any other person, but he had a small soft spot for the dusty boy.

"Ugh! I vish I vould just dizappear!" Ze Mole shouted, burying his face in his hands. Gregory patted his friend's back. "It's alright. Tomorrow will be a new and better day." He reassured him. "That's sheet." Chris coldly spat out. Greg sighed.

        "Why don't you take your mind off of it? Go for a walk or smoke your cigarettes." The blond British boy stated, looking at Christophe with gentle eyes. Chris looked back and said, "I vant to burn stuff."

        Gregory was a bit taken back. Burn stuff? He thought. "That's absurd, Chris." He said. Ze Mole shook his head. "I vant to burn stuff." He got a bit closer to Gregory's face. The blond British boy moved back. "Ch-" Ze Mole had grabbed his shoulders. "I vant to BURN STUFF." The dirty boy said more sternly this time. Gregory winced and pried Christophe's hands off of his shoulders.

"Alright, if you insist. Let us burn stuff." Gregory said, standing up proudly. Christophe stood up with him, excitedly.

. . .

"Yes! YES!!" Ze Mole screeched into the air, holding his fists up. The two foreign kids were standing in a junkyard, in front of a giant fire. Christophe was throwing different things such as flowers, cans, and old clothes. Gregory was standing to the side, trying to keep himself clean in this monstrosity of a junkyard. The blond British boy glanced over at his friend. He looked so happy letting out all of his anger by burning all of this junk. It put a small smile on his face. Warmth clouded his chest. The blond had always admired Christophe. His passion, his strength, the way he was always so determined. It made Gregory feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that all this nonsense was making his best friend feel better.

        He was snapped out of his thoughts when Christophe yelled at him. "Aye! Gregory! Earth to Greg!" He snapped, standing in front of the blond British boy, hands on his hips. "I beg your pardon?" Gregory replied, being sophisticated as usual. Ze Mole rolled his eyes. "Come on, let's go. I'm done burning away my sorrow." He said. Gregory sighed and nodded. "What now?" "Let's go throw rocks at dogs!" Ze Mole exclaimed, grabbing the blond's hand forcefully and dragging him away from the junkyard.

        As the shorter male was yanking him down the streets, Gregory couldn't help but smile and slightly blush at his friends passion.

         "Come on Gregory! You're slowing uz down!"

        "Yeah, yeah I'm coming."