Is My Baby Sick? (Pike)

This was requested by @manager_bri
Thank you for the request!
This is a (sort of) continuation of the previous Milarry chapter.

"Okay. Tell Pete to call me if he replies." Mike said, turning away from Larry and his angry ass boyfriend. "Bye Va- Mike." He could hear his vamp friend calling back to him. Ever since high school started, Mike had asked his close friends to call him Mike. Since most of them were used to calling him Vampir, it was difficult for them to remember, but it was slowly getting better.

Mike sighed as he looked at his phone. Why hadn't Pete texted him? Was he mad? Did he not trust him? They had been dating for only a year, but they trusted each other dearly. What was going on?

        The green tipped vampire soon got back to his house as he walked inside. "Hey son!" Mr. Adams, Mike's stepdad greeted him, but Mike just glanced at him and ran up to his room. The vampire closed the door and sighed as he fell onto his bed. Mike's cat, Bella, had been sleeping on the ground and once she heard that her owner came in, she woke up and jumped on the bed, crouching closer to Mike and purring. Mike smiled at his cat and started petting her fuzzy head.

        He then sat up and started going on his phone. He watched YouTube with Bella for a bit until a text message popped up on his phone. Mike eagerly tapped in the upcoming message and read it.

Pete: hey Michael told me to text u.

        Mike sighed out in relief as he texted back.

Mike: u k?

Pete: uh yeah. Y u ask?

Mike: u weren't responding to my texts :C

Pete: oh yeah.

Pete: sorry bout that

        Mike frowned. So he was ignoring his messages? Why? Was he mad? The green tipped vampire texted back.

Mike: why didn't u text back tho?

Pete: idk

Mike: ;-;

Pete: ughh I'll just explain over call

        Mike thought for a second before texting back.

Mike: nope. I'm coming to you

Pete: bruh I'm literally sick Vampqueer.

Pete: ur gonna get a fucking fever

Mike: yeah idc

Pete: just don't

        Mike put his phone away and ran out of his room as fast as he could. He dashed down the stairs, threw his shoes on, and ran out, not even bothering to grab his jacket. It was freezing outside, but Mike didn't care. He suddenly heard a 'brrring!' coming from his phone. The vampire glanced down as he read the message to himself.

Pete: mike? Did u see my message?

        Mike ignored the message and continued walking to Pete's home. Once he got there, he opened the door and went inside. He knew that Pete's dad was out somewhere since it was in his schedule, so he didn't have to encounter him right now. Mike went into Pete's room and saw him lying down in his bed, looking very sick. Mike cautiously went over to his gothic boyfriend and kneeled down beside him. Pete squinted his eyes open and stifled out a groan. "What are you doing here Mike?"

        "You read my text. I said I was coming." Mike said back. Pete turned over. "Just go. I look gross anyways." Mike sighed and went to the other side of his boyfriend's bed. "No, I came here to see you. And to figure out why you're not answering my texts. You obviously read them." He said, looking at his sick boyfriend. Pete sighed again and coughed. "I just didn't..... I just didn't want you to worry about me." He responded, letting out another cough. "You always tend to overreact about everything. I just didn't want you to." The red goth turned around on his other side again. This time, Mike turned him over himself.

        "Look, I know I overreact a bit, but what you need to know is... I love you. We've only been dating for a year, but I love you and I want you to trust me like I trust you." The green tipped vampire said, stroking Pete's hair. Pete looked up at the taller boy next to him. "Yeah I know, I know.... I just-" He coughed mid-sentence. "You need to rest Pete." Mike said gently. Pete shook his head. "No, let me finish."

        "I just didn't want you to worry. I'm not worth getting worried over." He finished, closing his eyes again. Mike frowned slightly and spoke up.

        "What do you mean 'not worth getting worried over'? You're literally the most worthy person I know. I love you and always will. I'll always care about you because you are worth getting worried over." The vampire kissed his sick boyfriend on the head and laid his head upon the red goth's. Pete smiled and replied, "Thanks Mike." As he closed his eyes once again.

        Suddenly, Mike coughed. Pete groaned slightly. "See? Now your dumbass is sick." The green tipped vampire shrugged slightly. "Eh, at least I'm here you, the most perfect boy in the world." He said, kissing his boyfriend on the head again.

MORE FLUFF!! Hope you enjoyed :D