Only Us (Milarry)

This was requested by @manager_bri
Thank you for the request!

Michael was sitting down on his couch with his boyfriend, Larry. They were listening to creepy stories on Michael's phone with earbuds. Larry was leaning against Michael as the taller goth wrapped his arms around him. After the sixth creepy story, the doorbell rang. Larry jumped a bit but quickly calmed down and got up to go get the door. Michael's parents weren't home, so they were the only people in the house.

When Larry opened the door, he saw Mike standing there. The smaller vamp boy used to have a crush on the vamp leader for a very long time, until Mike started falling for and dating Pete. It broke Larry's heart but he moved on with the help of Michael.

"Hey Larry!" The vamp leader greeted and smiled, showing his fake fangs. Larry smiled back. "Hey Va- Mike." He greeted back. "Need something?" Mike nodded. "Yeah I just-" He was cut off my Michael from across the room. "What's he doing here?" The tall goth said, walking over to the two vampires. "Oh hey Michael! I just-" Mike started.

"Why is this poser here?" Michael asked his boyfriend. "Hey! That 'poser' is my leader and my friend!" Larry protested as Mike just stood there. Michael shot daggers at the green tipped vamp. "I was just going to ask you if Pete was okay. He's sick and hasn't replied to any of my texts." He said to Michael. Michael blinked at him. "Oh. I'm not sure. I'll try texting him." He stated as he got out his phone and started typing away.

"Okay. Tell Pete to call me if he replies." Mike said, turning to leave. "Bye Va- Mike." Larry said, waving to his friend as he walked away. Michael closed the door and huffed. Larry suddenly turned to his boyfriend. "That was rude Michael. He just wanted to know is his boyfriend was alright." He scolded. Michael sighed and walked back over to the couch, putting his ear bud back in.

         "Yeah I know... I was just afraid." He said. Larry looked confused and sat next to the tall goth. "Afraid of what?" Michael looked him straight in the eyes. "Afraid that you'd leave me for him. I know that you liked him back then. I was afraid that you still love him." Michael confessed. Larry sighed. "Yes, I did like him a long time ago. But, again, that was a long time ago. I've moved on. Plus, Mike loves Pete. I wouldn't want to ruin that for them. And I love you. And I wouldn't want to ruin us." The vamp kid replied, kissing his boyfriend. Michael kissed back. They pulled away as Michael smiled at him. "Thanks baby. I love you." Michael cooed, placing his head on top of his boyfriend's head. Larry giggled and buried his face into the taller goth's chest.

        The two cuddled for a bit until Michael's phone vibrated. The tall goth picked up his phone and said, "Huh. Pete texted back. I'll tell him to call Mike." The goth texted back and then put his phone down as Larry was slowly starting to fall asleep next to Michael. Michael smiled warmly as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend as they cuddled to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed! Its very fluffy :3