{Caught in a dirty web..}

Y/n POV:

I got up from the floor and dusting myself off in the process. Charlie hugged me which I hugged her back. ..Isn't that what friends do?.. "Y/n, you should take a seat and drink something to get your mind off the nightmare you had, Alright?" I nodded which Charlie let me go and lead me to a room that wasn't reserved. She hand me the key which I took from her and unlocked the door. I opened the door and walked in. "I'll visit you at.." Charlie looks at her watch. "I'll visit you at 1:00 (pm), alright?" "Alright.." 

Charlie's POV:

Once Y/n walked inside the room and closed the door, I went downstairs to the lobby where everyone was. "Is y/n okay?" Nifty looked at me with a worried look on her face. I crouched down to her height and placed my hand on her shoulder. "He's okay, Nifty" -I hope he is... it's not like him to pass out in the middle of the street luckily Angel saw him and brought him to the hotel..- I gave Nifty a smile which she returned a smile as well. I got up and walked to Vaggie, I hugged her from behind which she faces me and gives me a hug.

Y/n POV:

I laid on the bed, looking at the ceiling. I still can't forget that nightmare.. it felt way to real to be a nightmare. I sit up while running my fingers threw my front hair. I get out of bed and walk to the window. I look outside and see many demons walking around the streets who are either fighting or just collecting organs to sell.

I don't trust heaven at all, I don't plan to go there unless Lucifer gives me a command. I open the window and climb out of the building but I hold onto  it so I don't fall. I close the window. I start climbing down the building, I accidentally miss my step which I slip and start falling. I close my eyes waiting for the impact but it never happens, my hands feel fluff which I hope my eyes and look up.  I see Valentino.

"How cute~, A Charming Butler falling from the sky~" I get off Valentino quickly which I back up a bit* "Val. What are you doing here."

Valentino POV:

"What?~ I can't visit my favorite person in hell?~"
I smile while fixing my coat. The feeling of having Y/n on me is.. lovely~. "You know I'm not your favorite person after working with Stolas to keep him safe from you." Y/n takes out their weapon and hold it up in front of me. "I know that, Y/n. That's why I came here to bring back our friendship maybe more~"
.
.
.
"I refuse your deal. It's as disgusting as you."
.
.
.
To be continued~

{Alright, Alright. I know I haven't update this book in awhile. I have not gotten any ideas for the story and I have been working on a side project which involves child Charlie, Lucifer, Lilith, and Y/n. I have not made the story, I am just making the draft. Thank you so much on the 19k views on this book and love all one of you guys for waiting on the update!. Alright I'll go now and work on the next part. Bye~}