First encounter

Y/n POV:
I was walking threw the streets of hell until 666 news came up on a T.V television in a store. I stopped walking so I can listen what 666 news has to say.

I wasn't really surprised that many demons are going after new territory but I still know many demons wouldn't dare to steal my territory since my territory is protected with a spell I casted before my disappearance. I didn't know that a tall demon that looked like a Wendigo and was wearing a red suit with a staff was beside me looking at T.V. Many demons ran away cause of the demon beside but I could tell that the demon was curious was I didn't run away like the other demons. 666 news came back online.

"So this is her project" I mumbled to myself but didn't know that the demon beside me heard me but didn't question it. I smiled again showing off my razor sharp white teeth. "This will be interesting" I said with a tone that had madness and sadistic. I started walking to where the 'happy hotel' was at that I didn't know a limousine was coming straight at me. I didn't bother to move cause I was to lazy. I made myself transparent that things will go threw me. The limousine went threw me and kept driving. I noticed the same demon watching me with smirk but I acted like I didn't see him looking at me. I kept walking to the 'happy hotel'.

??? POV:
I was watching the 666 News how the princess of hell wanted to make a hotel that Redemption sinners. I was interested to see we're this will go. I noticed many demons ran away because I was here but I was surprised that the demon beside didn't run away like the other low-lives of demons. He started talking to himself while saying 'so this is her project' and 'This will be interesting'. I was slightly surprised that this demon was saying these things but I didn't bother to question it. The demon beside started walking to the 'happy hotel' but I think the demon was lost in thought that it didn't notice a limousine was about to hit. I didn't want to interfere cause it was another low demon so I stayed put. The limousine just went threw the demon and I was slightly surprised. I think the demon noticed me seeing him but acted like he didn't notice. "This demon is interesting but I suspect it is going to the happy hotel to seek redemption." I laugh. You could never Rehabilitate sinners like him. That is wacky nonsense. I should get going. I know that demon is going to be in the happy hotel so I will be seeing that demon a lot. I chuckled at the thought.
End of POV

See you next chapter~~
(485 words)