Assignment

Y/n POV:
I was heading back to my boss Lucifer. He assigned me to kill an overlord who tried to blackmail him but lucky for him he had me to kill him for it. I am y/n Zhuo, I am a overlord who can easily defeat Lucifer but doesn't plan too cause I am working for him. I am 5'9 and I know some of people are going to ask me if I am a Seme or a Uke? I am a switch which means I am both a uke and a seme. I was lost in thought that I didn't know I made it all the way to Lucifer's office. I knocked on the door 3 times in a creepy rhythm to know I am back from my assignment. I heard a slight 'come in' so I opened the door and see my horribleness boss. "My Lord, the overlord that has blackmailed you has perished" I said with my wide smile that shows off my Razor white teeth. "Very good n/n" [nickname] "you have a new assignment to do" Lucifer looked right at me with a blood red eyes. "May I ask what the assignment is about?" I smirked at Lucifer "or is the assignment to please you and your loneliness in this hell hole?~" I chuckled Seductively. Pink hue showed on Lucifer's face. "That's not what I meant Y/n Zhuo!" Lucifer said in an angry tone. He relaxed himself. "You're assignment is to help Charlie with her project and make it successful and I want you to protect her from harm."

Lucifer's POV:
I finished telling my butler what his assignment is. "May I ask why I was given this assignment My Lord?" Zhuo asked. "I know Alastor will try to ruin her project and make it for his Entertainment so he will try to make a deal with her plus I know Vaggie will be there to talk her out of the deal. So I need you to watch her and protect her. You must make her project successful." He chuckled "I should be going now. I'll see you later My lord" "y/n you are dismissed"  Y/n leaves my office while I just stare at him leaving. I'm worried what that Demon could do.. Zhuo I hope you don't ruin this for my wonderful daughter. I know you are the overlord that disappeared but I hope you keep your promise that you won't do any harm to my family or my subjects.
End of POV

See you next chapter
( 430 words)