(Mimzy..)

Y/n POV:

I just was woken up from killing my ex but I wasn't outside with Alastor, I was in my hotel room. I looked around but saw nothing. It was strange waking up in my hotel room and not waking up outside with Alastor. "Hmm..." I'm not going to lie but I feel an unsettling feeling that I didn't wake up outside.

I got out of bed and walked to my closet. I can tell angel dust picked out my new clothes for the week since Angle dust has good taste so I picked one out of random.

 I can tell angel dust picked out my new clothes for the week since Angle dust has good taste so I picked one out of random

I walked out of my room and locked the door. I went downstairs and walked all the way to the main lobby. "Hey, Angel!" "Oh hey, Y/n" I walked towards Angel and hugged him which he returned. "Thank you for picking out my clothes" "It's no problem N/n" I let go of Angel (angle qwq) I picked up Angel and tilted him. "pff-Angle dust" I let go of Angel and started running cause angel is chasing me. I was about to run into Alastor which Alastor caught me by my collar of my shirt before I bumped into him. I looked behind me and saw Angel was gone. "Now dear no running in the halls unless you wanna fall and get in trouble by Charlie." I laughed nervously. "Can you put me down?" "No dear." Alastor swung me over his shoulder and started walking to the exit door of the hotel. "Where are we going?" "We are going to my bar of course!" He laughed which made me more nervous. -Oh lord of hell what did I sign up too- I sighed deeply. 

We reached Alastor's bar and walked in which we were greeted by Mimzy. "Alastor Darling!" Mimzy ran to us. "Hello, Mimzy so great to see you!" "put that poor fellow down Alastor" Alastor put me down on the counter of the bar which I got off because the bartender was glaring at me. "Hello Mimzy it's been a while" "Y/n! Dear! It's really you!" Mimzy hugged me tightly which I felt like my bones were about to crack. "Mimzy your g-going to break me with your hugs" Mimzy let me go which I fell on the ground and started gasping for air. "Sorry, Dear it's just been years since I last saw you!" "right haha" I got up and dusted myself off. "Hey Y/n it's been a while I haven't heard you sing. Do you mind singing for us?" I coughed a bit. "sure I don't mind." I walked upstage and the lights turned off. Two lights turned on which was aimed at me. My ghost when I was alive was next to me. I breathed in and breathed out. 

(Ghost, Y/n)

"Before my garment lost it's white
Before I saw my father cry
When fear was never on my mind
Take me there"

"When all I saw was silver gold
When shadows didn't have a hold
Before I always needed more
Take me there"

"Bring me to the garden where we'd go
And cleanse my soul, cleanse my soul
Free me of this anger that I hold
And make me whole, make me whole"

"Darling won't you let it go..You don't have to let it hold you, Listen to the light...Don't let the darkness take you"

"Always in this inner fight
Do I listen to the voice that says I'm
Worthless never will be right
Do I try to keep my head up high
Though I feel that I deserve it all
These daggers going through my chest
Can't you see the devastated souls
The remains of my own foolishness"

"ll bring you to the garden where we'd go

And cleanse your soul, cleanse your soul
I'll free you of this anger that you hold
And make you whole, I'll make you whole
Darling won't you let it go
You don't have to let it hold you
Listen to the light
Don't let the darkness take you"

"Your memories aren't your destiny
Your memories aren't your destiny

Your memories aren't your destiny"

"If I looked you in the eye
And showed the broken things inside
I won't run away, I won't run away
If you saw my darkest parts
The wicked things inside my heart
I won't run away, I won't run away"

"Listen to the light (Listen to the light)
Listen to the light (Listen to the light)
"

My ghost disappeared when we stopped singing. I looked around and saw many demons with shocked faces upset Mimzy who was crying. I got out of the stage and ran to Mimzy hugging her. "Y/n that was amazing! Your voice is still amazing has an angel" She continued crying so I hold her close and patted her back until she stopped crying. 

(801 words)

(angels!)

(see you next chapter) 

(song: Innocence by Nathan Wagner)