A suprise

*bit of recap*

Everyone was having fun at the sleepover.

S/N is having a little problem figuring out his feelings.

Y/N's phone started ringing, who could that be?

Keep reading to find out what happens next.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N's pov 

I pick up the phone and it's A/Y/B/N ( :D do ya' all remember him)

"Y/N!!, LISTEN I GOT SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL QUICKLY COME TO XXXX HOSPITAL WITH S/N . A/M/N HAD BEEN KEEPING THIS SECRET FROM YOU AND S/N FROM US!!".

I was shocked cause I have never seen A/Y/B/N like this before and he also hung up the phone quickly it must be something important .

I  started looking for S/N , I found him infront of the 2nd arcade.

"S/N ,  A/Y/B/N  had called and it seemed like it's really important we have to go to XXXX hospital" I told him.

"Right now?" He asked and he looked like he was waiting for someone and he was nervous.

"Yeah now also are you waiting for Moon?" I asked raising an eyebrow with a slight smirk seeing them go pink.

"What noooo, anyway we should get going ". S/N said blushing. They called moon and told her the situation (Y/N: she probably already knew cause she's the author. Moon: STOP F***ING BREAKING THE FORTH WALL IT'S EXPENSIVE).

Nobody's pov.

Y/N and S/N went to the hospital leaving Moon , Cree and Becka with the skeles.

After 35 minutes they reached the hospital and A/Y/B/N was waiting for them outside.

"A/Y/B/N what happened?" Y/N asked.

"Come to the hospital room no.42". A/Y/B/N said.

He led them there and there were two people in the room. They were asleep  A/Y/B/N  went and woke them up.

"Sir,miss you have visiters ". A/Y/B/N  said.

Y/N and S/N couldn't believe thier eyes to see them.

"My child, you two have really grown up haven't you". Said the lady.

Y/N and S/N started tearing up

"I guess we have been asleep of way too long huh". Said that man.

"But how-w?" S/N asked.

" They were in a comma after the accident they woke up from it yesterday and I found out about cause when they woke up the hospital had called through the landline at A/M/N's house while she was away for grocery shopping, A/M/N didn't tell us about it cause she thought they won't wake up and it would be waste of time letting us know that they are still alive ".  A/Y/B/N explained.

Y/N and S/N were furious at A/M/N ( Moon: who wouldn't be (~‾▿‾)~)

"Come here my child". M/A(mother's name) said.

She patted Y/N's and S/N's head.

"My,my I feel pretty bad I didn't get to see you two grow up". F/N(father's name) said.