Helping a skele-ton

Nobody's pov 

S/N slowly adjusted to the skeles , while Cree , Becka, sci , sans , ink , dream , carrot , red and rus were planning the blueprint for the machine and everyone else was doing there own thing.

Y/N pov

I decided to check up on error. He was currently watching anime in his room.

"Heya Error".

"ⱧɆⱠⱠØ  Y/N". Both of us were confused that he didn't had the glitchy voice while saying my name.

"Anyway Error I thought I would help with your Haphephobia ".

" ɄⱧⱧ ... ₴ɄⱤɆ"

" Y/N WHAT'S A HAPHEPHOBIA?". Blue and papyrus asked. We got startled cause we didn't notice them coming near.

"It's the fear of touch". 

"IF ERROR HAS THE FEAR OF TOUCH HOW CAN I THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE BERRY GIVE MY MOST FAMOUS HUGS".

"ɎØɄ ₩Ø₦'₮". Blue looked sad at what error said.

"Error don't be rude".

"Y/N IT'S OK I THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE SHALL GO AND MAKE TAXOS".

"I THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL ASSIST YOU WITH MY HELP".

They sprinted to the kitchen. I guess we are gonna eat some tacos and spaghetti (maybe) later.

"So Error I think we should start working on your phobia now".

"₩Ⱨ₳₮ɆVɆⱤ".

"We should start it with a handshake". I said stretching out my hand.

Error pov.

Y/N stretched thier hand out for me to shake. I hesitated but I was able to touch thier hand for 5 second without freaking out cause of my phobia. I have to say I did liked touching thier warm hand I would like to hold thier hand without freaking out.

"Well 5 second is good enough for now". 

I just nodded. 

"Hey Y/N". Moon the human also the stupid author had to ruin the moment.(Moon: Error I can hear you also stop breaking the fourth wall.)(Error:₴Ⱨ*₮) 

"Hey Moon need something". Y/N asked Moon.

Nobody's pov

"Yeah can you come with me " moon said excited.