Tᕼᗴ ᗷᗩTTᒪᗴ

Ink ( pov )

Error has been destroying aus after aus, it's time to stop him once and for all.

I have asked classic, carrot , alter , Geno , G , Reaper , Mafia , outer , pink and dream for help. I opened a portal and went to anti-void waiting for him.

Error ( pov )

Ink is planning something he hasn't done anything till now after I have destroyed so many aus .I have to tell Nightmare. I opened a portal and went to his castle.

"Ƀøss ɨ ŧħɨnꝁ ɨnꝁ ɨs ᵽłȺnɨnǥ sømɇŧħɨnǥ, ħɇ ħȺs'ŧ đønɇ Ⱥnɏŧħɨnǥ wħɇn ɨ đɇsŧɍøɏɇđ sø mȺnɏ Ⱥᵾs ". "Don't worry Error" , Nightmare started. "I have planned something for them, let me just explain you what to do". Then he started grinning .

(Third person pov)

Ink was standing in the anti-void waiting for error. There was a gaster blaster aimed at him , but Ink was quick to move and attack the attacker which was error with Nightmare and the gang.

Ink threw some attacks then said
" Do you think I haven't prepared, do you error " .

Ink made a scary face.
Then said
" NOW!!! "

Everyone then teleported there and threw there attacks

Noot ( I am going to write noot cause nightmare is a bit long to type ) and his crew dodged a few attacks .

This continued for few hours.

Epic and fresh were just standing there watching and eating popcorn.
(" When did you two get here"." Don't worry about it bruh". "It ain't radical to break fourth wall dudette". "Ok now I will go fix that wall". *Slowly walks away*)

Error then accidentally opened a few portal and some papyruses fell out of it. Edge, Rus and traps.

ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩᖇᗴ TᕼᗴY ᗪOIᑎᘜ ᕼᗴᖇᗴ ᗴᖇᖇOᖇ!!.
Screamed Red,Horrer and black. TᕼᗴY ᗩᖇᑎ'T ՏᑌᑭᑭOՏᗴᗪ TO ᗷᗴ ᕼᗴᖇᗴ. ł₮ ₩₳₴ ₳₦ ₳₵₵łĐɆ₦₮ . Error frowned then pulled some strings to reveal Papyrus,blue,death,guns,suger,cometand green traped in the blue strings of Error. ł ₵₳₦'₮ ฿ɆⱠłVɆ ⱧØ₩ Ɇ₴₴₳Ɏ ł₮ ₩₳₴ ₮Ø ₵₳₱₮ɄⱤɆ ₮ⱧɆ₥, ₴Ø ₩Ⱨ₳₮ɆVɆⱤ ɎØɄ ĐØ ฿Ɇ ₵₳ⱤɆ₣ɄⱠⱠ . ɎØɄ ₩ØɄⱠĐ'₮ ₩₳₦₮ ₮ⱧɆ₥ ⱧɄⱤ₮ ĐØ ɎØɄ.Error said in his glitchy voice grinning and pulling on the strings a bit which hurt Blue, Papyrus and Guns.

This angered Sans ,Carrot and Mafia .
Meanwhile Epic,Fresh,Rus, Traps and Edge were eating popcorn while watching ( do not ask me from where they are getting popcorn )

They kept fighting.Papyrus,blue,death,guns,
suger,comet and green were getting scared and worried, which was useful for noot making him stronger.

Ink was fighting Error. Dream was fighting noot. sans,G and outer were fighting Red , Black and Horrer . Geno, Mafia and Alter were fighting dust and killer . Pink was fighting Cross.

They were using to much magic cause it started building up in the anti void
. The magic which was building up opened a portal to a place almost impossible to go. "Keyword" is "almost" .

The portal started sucking everyone in. Everyone got sucked in and got blacked out.

MEANWHILE

Y/N ( POV )

I was working on my next animation and listing to F/S ( favorite song ).
When I heard something it came from the living room. I got scared cause I live alone and there is no other buildings near by.

I went to the living room and what i had saw made me think I was day dreaming or sleep deprived that's why I am imagining things or I am just in a dream.

I pinched myself and rubbed my eyes,it wasn't a dream.