🎊🎉a little party 🎉🎊

Nobody's pov

The cinnimun roll skeles were decorating a table with delicious dishes they had learnt from me while Moon and I were handing cupcakes we baked to others.

"Hey S/N". Moon called.

"O-oh hey M-moon". S/N said

"Do you want some cupcakes,Y/N and I have baked them". Moon said smiling.

"Y-yeah why not".S/N blushed a nity bit while She handed them the cupcakes.

"Well gotta go give others some". Moon said before she could leave S/N grabbed her hand.

"Wait-..."
"Uhh .. I wanna HELP You hand the cupcakes to others".

"Sure.. ummm can you let go of my hand it's starting to hurt a little". she said pointing at the hand S/N had grabbed.

"Ahh… sorry".

"It's okie".

Nightmare pov.

I was walking around when I saw Y/N walking around with cupcakes in thier hands.

(Moon:[bad singing mode on] ♪She was walkin' around with a loaded shotgun
Ready to fire me a hot one
It went bang, bang, bang...
Straight through my heart. (Straight through my heart)
Although I could have walked away
I stood my ground and let her spray
She shot me, she shot me
Bang, bang... she shot me
She shot me, she shot me
Bang, bang... she shot me
She shot me, she shot me
Bang, bang... she shot me
She shot me, she shot me
Bang, bang...♪)

They ran up to me.

"Hey nighty want some cupcakes". They asked.

I noticed how beautiful they are looking in thier new look

"Earth to noot noot".
I snapped to reality by Y/N waving thier hand infront of my face
"Do you want some or not".

" Uh.. sure I will take one". I said looking away blushing a bit and taking one from thier hand.

We chatted for a bit before they went away to give others some. Not gonna lie I wanted to chat with them longer hearing thier wonderful voice.

Edge pov.

The stupid human was running around with cupcakes in thier hands. To be honest I want one but I am never gonna ask a pathetic fool for one.

"Hey Edgey".

I got startled and flustered by them.

"NEYHH WHAT DO YOU WANT HUMAN."

" Do you want some cupcakes". They asked politely.

"I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID CAKES".

"O-oh ok I will be going to hand these ot others then-"

"BUT SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH GREAT DIFFICULTIES TO GIVE THE GREAT AND TIERABLE PAPYRUS SOME OF THAT STUPID CAKES I THE GREAT AND TIERABLE PAPYRUS SHALL ACCEPT THIS ONLY ONCE , HUMAN"

They giggled a bit , I tried to hold back my smile. They handed me some cupcakes and went to give others.

Black pov.

I was thinking all the wonderful traps I could make when I get back but at the same time I didn't want to leave.

"Heya black".

I got startled and turned around to see Y/N the human.

"Do you want some cupcakes".

"I THE MALEFICENT SANS DEFINITELY DOESN'T WANT YOUR CUPCAKES BUT SINCE YOU ARE INSISTING THAT I TAKE SOME THE MALEFICENT SANS SHALL HONOUR YOU BY TAKING YOUR PATHETIC CUPCAKES".