22

»«

»«

The reception takes place at the castle, it looks really beautiful and fancy on the inside..It looks like in the past life, where there's many royal families, "It's so beautiful" Y/n said with a affiliative smiling lips.

While it's the climax of the reception, everyone were cheering the couple.."Everyone, raise our wine glass for the new beloved couple" Everyone obey the host as they raised their wine, "Cheers!" They shouted.

"Cheers?" Jungkook said swirling his wine, y/n raised her wine as well with his.."Cheers" They both cling their wine glass and drink, "This wine is divine" Y/n spoked with a pleasing smile.

"Mhm, indeed" She chuckled, "Notice how fancy our words today?" He laughed, "Well let's try to be, m'lady" He peck her cheek.."M-Ms.." Y/n look down to see a child, a cute boy child.

"Oh, bonjour" Y/n greeted as she kneel on his level, "C-Can i have a p-photo of you, you look like a princess" The small boy said with a soft sheepishly smile, jungkook scoffed "N-" Y/n smack his chest, making him groan "Of course! That would be a pleasure" Y/n said as she look at the child's parent, "Okay, 1 2 3!" They both smile.

"Jungkook, come here!" He rolled his eyes and smile awkwardly with a gang hand signs, "Thank you ms and mr.jeon" The child's parent said with a positive smile, "Bye princess!!" The child have with a cute fluttering smile.

"He's adorable" Jungkook sighed, "So you're telling me that child is adorable than me?" Y/n rolled her eyes, "Did i say that you're not adorable? Let me tell you that you're more adorable than that child" She said kissing his lips, he slowly smiled.

"That's my baby
" He peck her forehead, "Everyone, please gather in the middle of the stage for our slow dance" The host said, y/n wanted to but she's an introvert.."Jungkook, can we da—" A pretty girl tried to approach him but, "So, shall we dance? M'lady?" He offered his hands, towards y/n's..The lady just walk away because of the hand of embarrasment.

"I thank you for the offer but, i'm an introvert" Y/n said, "I don't really care at all because i want to have a dance with my lady" He pulled her in the middle, y/n look down and she smiled sheepishly..people's attention wasn't on the bride, it was on them..Because jungkook is the famous one, all the ladies in the ball rooms expressions were clearly jealous.