chapter fifteen: hello mother!

"He's..he's just so perfect. I don't even know what to do anymore. I want him to be mine."

015: hello mother!

xxxx

Omniscent POV

"Oh no! You don't look so good, do you need some water?"

She looked up at the monsters in human skin before her, the smiles..oh god, the smiles were psychotic. What'd she do to deserve this? And one of the boys was one of her children.

"J-Jungkook---why?" She managed to whisper, head hung low.

Jungkook laughed, "Why what, Mother? I didn't know that you'd be next to go. Hobi hyung just has really great friends! Now, I don't need to worry about you blackmailing me too!"

He was the scariest of them all. Acting skills like no other...

Jungkook had always been a sickly child. Someone who needed to be brought to the hospital weekly with some terrible sickness or another. Neither Mother nor Father knew when Jungkook had crossed the line between sick and healthy. He had been faking his poor health for years after he recovered.. and just so he could kill them.

Father died at his hands. Mother knew this, she was even in on it. She was the one who agreed to cover it up for him. It was just in her best interest.

Mother had to split the money she earned with Father, and she didn't care at all about him. It just made sense that it would be more beneficial if he were out of the equation. She just didn't expect Jungkook would be the one to take him out, and for the reason that Father had hurt Hoseok.

She prayed Jungkook didn't know about her role in all this, she prayed he believed she was just an innocent victim. He shouldn't have known that she was in on hurting him. But of course he knew. He just feigned innocence.

"P-Please! Stop, please!"

Laughter. Laughter covered up her screams as Jungkook was the one to pick up the baseball bat next and break her left arm. He was the strongest of the boys.

"Did Hoseok beg like that?" Yoongi asked, he was in on killing her as soon as Seokjin and Jimin had "kidnapped" him. He acted unaware but as soon as the two had saved Hoseok and broken into his apartment, Yoongi knew they were like him. They would do anything for him.

So he found the perfect partners in crime. The crime being to protect and care of the person they love.

"I bet he did," Seokjin answered, his smile falling from his face. "You don't know how many times I've seen Hoseok wake up screaming. How many times I've watched as he cried and shook with fear."

"And for that, you have to pay for your sins, Mother," Jimin finished, his smile larger than anyone else's. The mochi looked so innocent with his cute smile and sparkly eyes. He, like Jungkook, resembled actors. They looked so innocent but they were far from it. You could probably see Yoongi as someone who would torture a person but never innocent Jimin.

But it was Yoongi who dealt the last blow.

His strong hands took the bat from Jungkook, as he held onto it with a tight grip, holding it over her head. She was tied to a chair. They had stopped by the orphanage and found Jungkook had already killed Father a year ago, he immediately saw through their excuses for being at the orphanage and asked to participate in the murder of Mother. From there, Seokjin drove them to an abandoned building and they took Mother out of the car and tied her up while she was unconscious. With Jungkook's help and Seokjin's ability to create a well-working drug, it was really a walk in the park.