21

i spend so much time on this book but nobody reads it

-

Jungkook makes another cup of coffee for Jimin. "How many classes do you have tomorrow?"

"One in the evening."

Jungkook tries not to grin like a horny teenage boy who just saw boobs for the first time, but he fails miserably. "Oh. Cool."

Jimin giggles and grabs the mug, taking a sip. "Your cheeks are really red..."

"I forgot to tell you this. Watching you dance is like watching porn."

Jimin spits his coffee out. "What?"

"It's not like ballet is a sexy dance style. It's just... how you move. Something about it is just super fucking hot."

"Where the hell did that come from?"

"You said you only have one class tomorrow. I don't control where my mind wanders to at the thought of you being free for most of the day."

Jimin gives him a kiss. "What am I gonna do with you?"

"I have a few ideas." He grabs the backs of Jimin's thighs and pulls him closer.

"I don't know if I trust you to be gentle. You seem so eager that you'd get carried away."

Jungkook grins slightly. "Oh really?"

"Yeah..."

Jungkook kisses his forehead. "You don't think I'd want to savor every moment of it?"

Jimin visibly shudders from the intensity of the chills that sent down his spine. "As much as i want to say yes, I can't."

Jungkook just smiles in response. "How were your classes today? Did Madame push you too hard?"

"I don't have a limit when it comes to ballet. I only leave the studio because I need to sleep or I'd die."

"Do you ever take breaks?"

"Not really. On the days that I don't have classes, I practice."

"When's your next day with no class?"

"Saturday."

Jungkook smiles. "Is there anyway I could convince you to take the day off?"

Jimin chews his bottom lip. "I don't want to get behind... We have a really important evaluation coming up and I really need to practice."

"Alright. Do you mind if I visit you for a short time when you're practicing?

Jimin pulls out of his arms and puts his empty mug in the sink. "As long as you don't distract me."

"Deal."

It's quiet as Jimin washes his mug. "So... When do you go back to Korea?"

"In about 3 months."

Jimin put the mug on a drying rack and starts picking at his nails. "How long will you be there for?"

"It depends, but it's supposed to be for only 4 months."

"That's a really long time..."

Jungkook grabs his hand so he stops picking at it. "Don't think about that right now. You shouldn't waste your time with me dreading about me leaving."

"Maybe I will take Saturday off..."

-