32

I'm BAAAaaack

-

Jungkook comes back from the workshop and Hoseok is watching a movie with Jimin on the couch. "Hey babe."

Jimin grins. "Hey sexy. How was the workshop?"

Jungkook blushes and a smile forces it's way onto his lips. "I see someone's feeling better. It was good. Hoseok, I don't mean to bring out my inner teacher, but you should've been there. I don't tolerate skipping."

Hoseok shrugs. "Someone had to watch after your little lovebird."

"Hobi, I'm fine by myself. You can go to the workshop."

Jungkook sets his duffle bag down and walks over. "Hoseok, I don't want you to feel like I'm kicking you out—"

"Don't worry, boss. I was gonna head out when you got back anyways." He gets up and gives Jimin a hug before leaving.

When the door closes, Jungkook gives him a kiss and sits down next to him. "What's got you all smiley today? You were a wreck when I left."

"I went and talked to Madame. She gave me a little pep talk and it made me feel a lot better."

"You really look up to her, don't you?"

"She was a prima of the Paris Opera Ballet. Of course I look up to her."

"I have no idea what that means but I'm sure it's impressive."

Jimin groans. "How do you not know the Paris Opera Ballet? It's the biggest company in France."

"Say France again. You say it so cute."

"France?"

Jungkook giggles. "Fronce. So elegant."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Whatever. Do you want to watch some ballet videos? I'll show you something Madame was in."

"Sure."

Jungkook stares at the TV in awe. "Oh wow, I think I know what prima means now. And I understand why you look up to her."

"She's my favorite prima of all time. I wish I could've seen her dance in person..."

"She doesn't dance for you guys?"

"No. She'll mark the moves but not en pointe."

"Have you asked her to dance for you?"

"No. I could never."

Jungkook gives him a look. "Honey, I'm sure she'd be flattered."

"I don't even know how long she's been off pointe!"

Jungkook grabs Jimin's hand and makes him stand up. "Come on. Let's go ask her.."

Jimin shakes his head fervently. "No no no, Jungkook I can't."

"She's your mentor. I'm sure she'd be happy to. Besides, the worst she can say is no."

"I said no. Jungkook, you simply don't understand. She's gone through her prime. The prospect of humiliating oneself due to not practicing for awhile is a ballerina's worst nightmare."

Jungkook squints. "Is that why you're so scared of this break? You think you'll humiliate yourself?"

"I know I will. I'll throw all my turns."

"Maybe for the first day, but no one is expecting you to be flawless right after an injury. I don't know what to say to make you feel Bette. It's like you've already convinced yourself that this is the end of your career..." He sits back down.

Jimin sits down as well, grabbing his hand. "I don't think it's the end. It's just so frustrating. You understand that, right?"

"Of course I do. It's really hard seeing you so upset about it though."

Jimin rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "You know... I can think of at least one good thing about this injury."

"What's that?"

"I get to spend more time with you. And since I have no classes..." He raises his eyebrows.

Jungkook tilts his head back and chuckles. "Don't tease me like that."

Jimin shrugs. "Who says I'm teasing you?"

Jungkook's grin drops slightly. "I'm being serious. If you keep this up I'll fuck you six ways to Sunday."

-