26

I don't know if anyone who hasn't read my other books is reading this but I'm really uncomfortable with writing smut. I'm super sorry but the sex is implied!!

-

Jimin delicately runs his fingers over Jungkook's chest as they struggle to catch their breaths. "You know, just for the record... I think you're worth it too."

"Good thing we came to my apartment. Hoseok would've had to hear all that."

Jimin giggles. "Yeah..." He gives him a kiss and hums into it softly. "I wish you could stay here forever..."

Jungkook smiles and plays with Jimin's hair. "I wish I could too." Jimin cuddles closer to him and he smiles. "I thought you didn't like physical affection?"

"There are times where I don't mind it... After sex I tend to be pretty clingy. Am I bothering you?"

"Bothering me? Babe, I'm on cloud nine."

Jimin bites his lip. "Cloud nine? I can give you better than cloud nine."

"Why are you all in the mood all of a sudden?"

"You were right. I shouldn't waste any time with you."

Jungkook grins slightly as his eyes flicker down to Jimin's lips. He looks away and scoffs. "You're so hard to resist. You're like a temptress."

"Why try to resist?"

"I have to get up early tomorrow."

Jimin gives him one last kiss. "Then let's get some sleep."

"Actually, I wanted to ask you something."

"What's up?"

"Why didn't you ever tell me that Pierre was your ex?"

Jimin tenses up. "Oh... I just do duets with him a lot and I thought it would make you uncomfortable..."

"Jimin, I'm a professional dancer. I know lots of married people who dance with other married people. I don't care if you do duets with your ex."

Jimin grins softly. "Okay. I was just worried."

"I understand. Just don't feel the need to hide stuff like that from me. When did you guys date?"

Jimin swallows thickly. "Why does that matter?"

Jungkook's smiles fades. "Just wondering."

"Let's just go to sleep. You said you had to get up early."

"I'd feel a lot better if you just told me."

"We broke up less than a week before the workshop started."

"Oh... So we're both fresh out of realtionships. Um... How long did you date him for?"

"3 years."

"Oh wow. Uh... Was the breakup messy?"

"No. We broke up so we could focus on dance. There's no bad blood at all."

"Oh. I for some reason hate that more."

"To be fair, I'm not too fond of how your break up with Yooa went down. You're close with your ex and I'm close with mine."

"That's fair."

Jimin kisses his cheek. "Let's just try and fall asleep before we launch ourselves into another loaded conversation, okay?"

"Okay."

-