𝐭𝐞𝐧. the big bad wolf's return

[ HER OUTFIT ABOVE! ]

⤵︎

CHAPTER 10. THE BIG
BAD WOLF'S RETURN!

 ❝THE BIG BAD WOLF'S RETURN!❞

[3.09| PART ONE]

"PORTLAND IS FANTASTIC. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy-looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves," says the Klaus Mikaelson himself as he answered Stefan's call while strolling to his car.

He's spent these past weeks finally being successful in building his army of hybrids at his disposal. Something he's given the bitter part of a millennium seeking to achieve.

The man was well accustomed to his life now, and he wasn't foreseeing any of it to change. Until now, as the four words he'd hear next would shift his mood unanticipatingly.

"Your father is dead."

And just like that, Klaus' world freezes in time. Already, he sought to know if he'd even heard the Salvatore right. "What did you say to me?"

"Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead." Stefan spoke as he turned to his desiccated body, "Mikael—Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?"

Klaus was justly dubious of this at first. Being an infamous, calculated, paranoid being, the hybrid wasn't immediately taking Stefan's words as truth. "Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened."

One hour earlier, at the Salvatore Boarding House:

Stefan, Damon, and Elena were shuffling into the library as Stefan requests, "Aye, let's say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait."

"And you what? Vervained him?" Elena imposed as they stopped in the middle of the room.

"No, we vervained him! This guy is an Original. To make it realistic," Damon argued.

"Okay, fine," Stefan exhaled, crossing his arms. "We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger."

Elena figured then, "Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead-"

"We drove it through his heart," Stefan finishes Elena's sentence for her.

"And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?"

"Good point!" Damon exclaimed. "You, my brother, have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So the idea is to lure him back here and kill him... the last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue-tied."

The Gilbert throws Stefan a look, knowing Damon had a solid point. Which was rare.

"Well, don't look at me. I am just in charge of getting him back here." Stefan pointed out.