𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. the damned have talked again

[ HER OUTFIT ABOVE! ]

⤵︎

CHAPTER 7. THE DAMNED
HAVE TALKED AGAIN!

 ❝THE DAMNEDHAVE TALKED AGAIN!❞

[3.08| PART ONE]

MOST HUMANS DON'T KNOW SUPERNATURAL CREATURES EXIST. The infamous vampires that hunt, and lust for blood. The predatory werewolves whom turn during the full moon. And most especially, the wicked witches that roam the earth with magic at their fingertips.

But for the humans who know, it may seem easier, taking more caution knowing that they exist.

But it also has a dangerous side to it.

Knowing too much can be dangerous, but knowing too little can kill you.

It was one of the main reasons that Everlyn Cromwell had slowly taught her granddaughter the ways of the supernatural world. She couldn't risk Lorelei being exposed to the horrific world without knowing what she was going against.

But at the same time, Lory was merely just a child.

MORNING.
APRIL 12, 2005

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒

     "As I've told you before, these runes, or as we modernly call it, Viking Scripts, have existed for a long time," Grandma Everlyn said, as she was hovering behind Lory, pointing to the letter alphabet she wrote out for her to understand while the Lorenzo was sitting near the kitchen table. "Way longer, than even the creation of America, heck—before it was even quote on quote, founded, by Mr. Columbus himself."

"We hate Columbus, right?"

"Of course, my dear! But I'll let your future teachers tell you why," she assured. "And if they don't, tell me, no one deserves to be misinformed about such a horrible person."

Lory developed a small smile on her cheeks. "Alright, Grams," she promised.

Everlyn returned the smile back before saying, "Good—now go on, try to write your name using that alphabet," gesturing to the alphabet.

With a sharpened pencil in hand, Lory's eyes trailed back and forth to the writing of each letter, attempting to write it perfectly identical.