Welcome Luvs<3

Hello everyone! Thank you for coming by here to read Merch It by me:) I'd just like you inform you on a few things. In the beginning I tried to make this as realistic as possible. I looked up the date of everyones first video, first stream, how bad Covid was at the time and etc. But throughout the book you can notice I tweaked a couple of things for the sake of the content of the book lol

Also, please don't be a hater. Hating a certain fandom, people, and things in general is literally becoming a trend or thing now. Just because you don't like a certain fandom doesn't mean you have to shit on others.

Just a quick few disclaimers here:)

Like lmao if you shit on Dream cuz he cheated?? You're pissed about someone cheating in a speedrun on minecraft?? LMFAO y'all funny find something else to be mad over like this bitch ass overturn of roe v wade.

This book contains swearing(I mean c'mon, if you watch Sapnap and Quackity I'm sure you know what you're getting into), alcohol consumption, kissing, sexual encounters and etc(there will be smut).

I prefer that people 15 or 16 and older read this book. If you're younger—uhh—please don't lol. And I know I do sexualize things in this book(not the minors though lol) but please don't be like..weird? For example; I literally saw people screenshotting George's armpit hair..HES A GROWN ASS MAN.

Anyways, you get my point.

Another little heads up would be my OC is Mexican and Puerto Rican so she often throws in a big of Spanish slang into when she speaks. But never worry! I translate everything:) Sometimes I don't tell the readers what the translation means though for comical effect or just cause it has no impact.

Second to last thing‼️
Try not to hate on the OC too much? I hope that's not too much to ask. I know I make her annoying or aggravating at times and sometimes cringe or dumb. Remember that nobody's perfect, especially not our OC. She's meant to be annoying okay?

If this book does well, then I will continue to post further chapters because I already have multiple ready. So please show your love in the comments and likes. If it flips then I'll give slow updates or none? Who knows. But know I have big plans for this book. It will have some slow moments in the plot but that's because I want you to experience the character development yk?