Little Stalker | 03

NARRATOR
April 12, 2020

Nic grew bored with himself on Easter Day. He wasn't a very religious person so it's not like his family did much—neither did his friends.

Having an idea, Nic stood up from his bed and walked over desk. Pulling up Twitch, he clicked on his most recent search; dezzzsh0t

Destiny only had her three most recent streams kept up on Twitch, leaving Nic three streams to binge watch.

She had 1.1k followers and a good 200-700 views on each of her streams.

Nic laughed at the memory of her calling him a stalker as he pulled up her stream from four weeks ago, her oldest one on Twitch.

"What's up chat? How are y'all doing today?" She greeted in a booming voice. Her cheerfulness almost seemed contagious. Nic some-how managed to recognize her voice. It seemed so hard to believe this happy girl was just miserable and mentally drained just days ago. "Cool cool, I'm good too. Just had a fat nap, feelin' great to be honest—"

Nic realized she stopped when the sound of a door opening was heard. Someone had entered her room and was talking to her.

"Yeah whatever dad, do you wanna say hi to chat?" She said in a nonchalant voice, making herself sound genuinely annoyed.

Suddenly her camera turned on, but a familiar looking dark haired girl was no where in sight. Instead a new person popped into frame. A boy with hazel eyes and messy brown hair gave an awkward smile. "Uh-hey chat?"

"Ew get out of here you're ugly bruv." You could see her small black painted nails pushing him away, to which he let her push him. Just as you hear a door close, the camera turns right off. "Uh yeah sorry about him chat, you already know how he be. Ugly ass. Tell me why we've been living together for only three days and he has the audacity to tell me to wash the dishes right now?"

You could hear the playfulness behind her voice. But this concerned Nic. Did I just give my tag to a taken girl? She literally could've pullen' the 'I have a boyfriend move' at any point yesterday like every other girl but she didn't.

Maybe he wasn't her boyfriend then?

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard her make gagging noises. He perked up back to the screen.

"Ew chat! Not y'all simpin over him."

She gagged again but louder. "NOT CHAT SHIPPING US. Y'all weird for real."

Nic smiled at her words; Right, she keeps calling him ugly..so they're not.

"Anyways chat, you saw the title of today's stream, you already know what it is. Rainboww!" She exclaimed. "Let's see who's on though."

"Perfect, Benny Boy is right now, lemme tell him to join general vc right now." She went quiet, but her silence was replaced with the sound of a typing keyboard.

Nic's eyes watched the chat as they spammed BEENY BOY BEENY BOY.

"Yessir, Beeny Boy—for those just popping in, you haven't missed anything. I'm just ringing Ben and we'll get to some Rainbow in just a sec."

She seemed so friendly and welcoming, like chat were her friends too.

Nic's eyes flicked to the top of the screen when she received her first dono of the stream. Up popped up a gif of a black Minecraft flower. Below the one dollar dono read; can you please explain to me why we all call him beeny boy again? I forgot, anyways—enjoy this dollar for some ramen or sum you poor college kid.

Destiny smiled at the words, "Thank you so much for the one dollar dono lulubeagle157!" Nic raised his brows at her, she can take a joke—but if I said that to her.. "Oh and because remember guys? When I was introducing my cousin to Ben on Discord and he called him Beeny Boy instead of Benny Boy?"